Mandatory testing at UK now for the unvaccinated

dirtstalker

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2009
Clay County
My employer is doing mandating testing if you are traveling for business, but only if youre unvaccinated.
I have heard that the lawsuits for discrimination will be null..some kind of bill they have slipped thru..but not 100% on that one.

dirtstalker

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2009
Clay County
I can almost guarantee that my employer will mandate the vaccine if you want to work there. My opinion is that they can go ahead and fire me, i can find another job. But, before its over, i believe it will be mandated everywhere. Crazy times were livin in.

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
This confuses me. All we hear is how no employer can keep good employees on the job. For that matter, even bad employees. Yet they wish to make it even harder on the work force that they have? Is there not a concern from the management side, of losing the ones that keep the ship sailing? I just don't get it!

Nock

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2012
Butler co
This confuses me. All we hear is how no employer can keep good employees on the job. For that matter, even bad employees. Yet they wish to make it even harder on the work force that they have? Is there not a concern from the management side, of losing the ones that keep the ship sailing? I just don't get it!
I’m sure management at lower levels are concerned. Higher ups at corporate level don’t care.

Nock

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2012
Butler co
I can almost guarantee that my employer will mandate the vaccine if you want to work there. My opinion is that they can go ahead and fire me, i can find another job. But, before its over, i believe it will be mandated everywhere. Crazy times were livin in.
It’s coming. Maybe not all but for a lot of places.

Dark Cloud

12 pointer
Aug 14, 2009
Lawrence Co.
This is an interesting article,about law suits and employers forcing the vaccine.It seems you can’t sue for side affects ,and an employer,can force you to take the vaccine ,if I read it right .Took a pic of the title, didn’t know how to post it.

Attachments

• 630B9E11-D1C3-4EC5-A635-A55A0A390AF6.jpeg
    630B9E11-D1C3-4EC5-A635-A55A0A390AF6.jpeg
    464.3 KB · Views: 23

bowhunter269

12 pointer
Nov 21, 2006
Fisherville, KY
Companies will mandate to show their "wokeness", but medical and religious exemptions will be the norm...…….just my opinion. My company is not 100%, but has mandated in some locations and for business travel. Maybe this will force my hand at early retirement :) !!

baknblack

12 pointer
Jan 30, 2014
Henry County
Companies will mandate to show their "wokeness", but medical and religious exemptions will be the norm...…….just my opinion. My company is not 100%, but has mandated in some locations and for business travel. Maybe this will force my hand at early retirement :) !!
I'd of liked to work till 65 for the financial aspect of it but, I just turned 62 and, I am done at the end of the year. My company hasn't gone full blown woke yet but, it's gradually slipping in.
I took the vaccine back in March but, I wasn't being black mailed to do it. It was my choice as it should be.
New company policy just came out to black mail people into getting the jab. "if you get the jab we'll pay you if you're off sick with covid" Otherwise your SOL.

Latest posts