Mandates

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brit's and Birds, Nov 18, 2020.

1. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    BREAKING: Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia LMAO

KYote-Krusher, High Rack and Tankt like this.
  2. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Lefty sources ran with those recount numbers when they were released. The election audit followed the recount and will be completed sometime tomorrow. I'm hearing that near 150,000 fraudulent ballots were found, 60,000 in Milwaukee county alone.

3. timer

timer 10 pointer

Feb 20, 2013
    La Grange
    The Presidential election is over and it looks like Biden is going to get the votes needed in the Electoral College to be declared the winner.

I'm wondering if Trump can bring legal action in civil court seeking damages from those who allegedly rigged the voting booths and tallying machines. It won't reverse the action of the Electoral College, but it would be a way for him to prove his allegations and to get his revenge.

4. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    One of the dumbest posts I’ve ever read. Congratulations.

gung likes this.