Mandates

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brit's and Birds, Nov 18, 2020.

1. predator1

predator1 12 pointer

Dec 25, 2008
    Glasgow,Ky
    You’re not going to argue because you have nothing to argue about. Not even a Pebble to stand on. You just like clinging to Andy and calling him daddy...

2. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    bondhu, drakeshooter and barney like this.
  3. I’m afraid he will regret his decision shortly, though I admire his guts. When I was in managing c-stores corporate drilled into us to kiss the state inspectors’ collective arses. They can shut you down awhile.

00noturkey likes this.
  4. Ace’s Pizza has followed suit in Graves County, I hear more are coming. This is what it will take on a large scale.

5. bbhunting

bbhunting 6 pointer

Oct 28, 2012
    casey
    Public education is alot of the reason why this country is moving so far left they have been brainwashing children for years. Why we as parents trust the government to educate our children is beyond me. The government screws up everything it touches. Queen Andy needs impeached!

6. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    That's the deal. if people tell the so called Authoritie to KMA this will calm down and show that they still work for the people not the other way around. I have no doubt that Camel Toe will find this out real fast if her and the Slow One are installed.

00noturkey and HuntressOfLight like this.
  7. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    there are good teachers an we need more of them. i only hope they can teach in a place that students want to learn, an the gov. dont push its agenda.

HuntressOfLight likes this.
  8. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I posted this a couple of weeks ago. But with all the developments with Dominion voting systems recently, I'll post it again. Looks like lil Andy may be an illegitimate Dominion baby instead of the teachers pet. It very much explains how our other state races went GOP, just like the inconsistency of our recent presidential race.

Like before, skip a minute of the video to avoid, Bill's ad.

9. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky

The largest church within Kentucky already told your Marxist governor to do so.

"Kentucky's largest church plans in-person worship
    despite governor's recommendation against it

...Southeast Christian Church sent a message to members of its 12 campuses in the Louisville area saying it would hold services both in-person and virtually on Sunday. It says 'We will continue to take all necessary precautions possible to provide a safe environment for all who choose to join us in person. If you have any hesitations or are uncomfortable, or if you or someone in your life is medically vulnerable, we encourage you to join us at SE Online...For some of you this is not your struggle, not your situation, but you need to know that we have a lot of brothers and sisters who are really overwhelmed in this season...We have seen a dramatic increase in depression, anxiety, and loneliness and other mental health challenges that come when there's extended isolation and month after month of uncertainty...As some of you know, we've had a number of suicides connected to our church family...There's been a dramatic increase in those struggling with addictions. For those reasons, we want to keep our doors open during this season'..."

Senior Pastor Kyle Idleman

https://www.wdrb.com/news/kentuckys...cle_2abd32de-2c43-11eb-8922-bfbacdefb38c.html

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  10. chadwimc

chadwimc 12 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    If you believe "they" are going to do anything, I have a nice bridge across the Ohio river to sell ya. Still lotsa life in it. Only been on fire once...
    On the plus side. Nice of him to keep Michael J. Fox employed as a cameraman...:D

KYote-Krusher and Feedman like this.
  11. Yes I absolutely believe it, why wouldn’t “they”. Not a question.

Dark Cloud and barney like this.
  12. The Kentucky State Police are going around bullying local restaurants into closing, enforcing the SOB’s unconstitutional edicts. To hell with KSP, I’ll give them some cancel culture right back. I try and donate to every cause they have but no more. Remember this.

13. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    They can be a rather 'in your face' church when they want to be. Yeilded the first go round lockdown but looks like no more.
    Ill pop some popcorn