Mandates

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brit's and Birds, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    I'm still thankful we cured the flu

2. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    You sir, are a window licker

3. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    If only everyone would take the sometimes 0% effective flu vax tho.
    Thats ok--they have a new vax to sell us now.

4. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    Sorry to hear that TR. I sure hope this stuff is only temporary for your daughters sake.

Thomas Roberts likes this.
  5. Bowonly86

Bowonly86 6 pointer

Apr 16, 2019
    Pendleton county
    Yeah we see what is occurring we are being lied to. Some people are stupid enough to believe the lies and still put their faith in our media and our government. You can not force everyone to be as cowardly as you are. The death rate of this virus is very low, if you are high risk stay home shut the hell up and let the rest of us live our lives. The government has no right to control you or shut down anyone’s business period. I definitely agree with mainbeam and hope a punch in the mouth is in your not so distant future.

6. chadwimc

chadwimc 12 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Re: Online learning...

What about the kids who's parents aren't involved in their life? Or just don't care?

What happens to them???

For better or worse, school was the only structured environment some kids have ever known...

7. dirtstalker

dirtstalker 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2009
    Clay County
    I get the jist of the pic...but thats not a hex head lol. The dude is definetly a d head though..and a idiot...and all kinds of other stuff i shouldnt call people.

Thomas Roberts and Nock like this.
  8. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Here's the study released just yesterday from Denmark.
    A massive Danish study on mask usage found no statistically significant difference in coronavirus infection rates between mask-wearers and non-mask-wearers. In fact, according to the data, mask usage may actually increase the likelihood of infection. https://acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817

9. chadwimc

chadwimc 12 pointer

Oct 29, 2004
    Would someone explain to the teachers who believe its too dangerous to teach in a classroom...

For online learning, all that's needed is a *VERY* small production company, a few H1B1 programmers, a narrator or two, and that's it. We don't *NEED* teachers and their legacy costs anymore.

10. This is the part I struggle with most probably right here. I hated school and couldn’t wait to get on that bus and get back home, but I knew kids who joined every after school activity they could so they didn’t have to go home. That was 35 years ago, you know it’s worse now.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  11. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Still in the kitchen Ky
    Not to mention a meal.
    Some teachers were not good, but i had a few that changed my life. And kids will miss having that kind of peer. Course our classrooms didnt get rowdy like they do now. Way i hear it is they are half nuthouse now.

12. Yeah they serve breakfast and lunch here and I’m told those are the best and sometimes only meals some kids see.

13. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    The thing that changed kids life ,is not taught in schools anymore