Man rides deer gets arrested

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by kyhunter99, Dec 11, 2019.

1. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Probably in the kitchen Ky
  2. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Western wildlife laws are waaaaay more strict and punitive than ours. My guess is its a larger part of their economy.

3. Tman6493

Tman6493 6 pointer

Oct 28, 2013
    Louisville
    So does this mean santa can’t use them to pull the sleigh?

Meatstick likes this.
  4. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    A reindeer team can pull sleds with fat people in them. This is a mulie. That guy probably weighed as much as he did.. sitting on its back is different.

5. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Interesting take....

6. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    HuntressOfLight likes this.
  7. Meatstick

Meatstick 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    I've rode some white tails that sounded like that..

Feedman, Nock, BowHunter20 and 2 others like this.
  8. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 8 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    Georgia is in the middle, while Atlanta is fairly strict. I took two of my dogs to the grocery with me last year, simply because they needed to get out and about for a bit, directly after most in the state had been shut up inside, for days on in, due to a slow moving tropical depression having blown up into the state. It was humid, of course, as always after a storm. I took their water bowls, for it all. The vehicle I drove that day is a convertible. I leashed them to the emergency break and partially elevated the top, so that they would have sufficient shade, while they guarded the car (thief magnet).

I knew that I would be inside the store only momentarily, for one item, and that I had parked directly across from an officer, sitting within his car. When he saw me step outside of my car, he immediately exited his own and walked over to me, beginning a very cordial conversation. He eventually turned the discussion to my dogs and the heat. He mentioned that he had a heat sensor, asking me if I would like for him to check it, and I said of course, but to be careful of one dog still in training.

He reached into the car, took a quick reading, and as he pulled away, said dog failed to hold command, giving the nice officer a warning, just missing him, because said officer was experienced and quick about all, lol. The reading was within level, but not by much. We chatted about all for a bit, and he then mentioned that food within the car is a requirement, as well, which was the one item that I intended to purchase.

I elaborated that I had intentionally parked directly in front of him, so that he could protect all, asking him to keep an eye upon them, as I went inside, to which he kindly agreed. When I returned, he was still there, and so I thanked him with some candy I had purchased for him, at the checkout, and then took my dogs for a brief socialization walk, not far from the car. The officer could have ticketed me, for the lack of food, but he may have simply wished to chat. I shall never know.

Florida, ranking much higher in the list is very strict. We have idiot tourists come down and ride the sea turtles, and they get busted with a quickness, also for parking too close to the dunes, during nesting season. They get busted for all kinds of animal violations, as do many of the residents having moved into the state. Everyone wants a "selfie" doing something stupid with our wildlife. I guess such is partially due to it being foreign to them, thereby exotic, with the other parts being ignorance and ego.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
    Trophyspike likes this.
  9. shaman

shaman 8 pointer

Jul 20, 2004
    Neave, KY, USA.
    I guess times change:

[​IMG]

This used to be considered cool.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  10. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
  11. kyhunter99

kyhunter99 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2014
    Must have missed it.

Also a moose is like 7 times bigger than that mulie. And it looks like a photoshop

12. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Rode him like a rented muley.

dirtstalker likes this.
  13. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    It's part of the link u attached. Next article down.