Mad wife

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by buck shot, Oct 1, 2011.

1. owcobro

owcobro 6 pointer

Dec 6, 2004
    walton, ky
    I was being sarcastic, she never really cared if I went hunting.

2. buck shot

buck shot 6 pointer

Nov 17, 2008
    letcher co KY
    I guess it is not as bad as it seems . She gets over her no talking mad spell by tuesday most of the time . rather-b-huntn I take my kids hunting with me sometimes and I am always out of the woods on sunday on time for there sports to do my part I have camo on when I show up but I am still there . I guess I am lucky to have what time I got . I have not been hunting as much and it dont seem to matter to her . Ol well I got mad one time and no one dident care. Thanks for the Replys

3. rather-b-huntn

rather-b-huntn 10 pointer

Dont mean to rag on u...

Hey man, I dont know u or your family so dont take anything I said personal. I was just speaking in general from some past experiences of my own. Everybody is different. Heck I got some friends that would not make it if they couldnt fight and argue all the time. Thats just how they communicate. LOL! I went and watched a movie earlier this month that really drives this home. I usually dont go to the movies, rather spend my time in the woods or on the water. It is coming out on DVD in January. Its called Courageous. I DARE YOU TO WATCH IT! Its about some cops who make a pact and become role models.

4. buck shot

buck shot 6 pointer

Nov 17, 2008
    letcher co KY
    No problem I"m not like that at all or I wouldent have told my story on here . Thanks for the reply

5. Nice thread for a hunting forum.

6. buck shot

buck shot 6 pointer

Nov 17, 2008
    letcher co KY
    Yeah I guess your rite well nice knowing you guys.

7. deadaim

deadaim 12 pointer

Dec 12, 2001
    Booger Hollar
    I think it is a good thread for a hunting forum. It has come up on every hunting forum I have been on. The balance between family and our passion for hunting ( money, time ect ) can be a tricky tightrope walk sometimes.