Mad wife

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by buck shot, Oct 1, 2011.

1. anvil

anvil 6 pointer

Sep 27, 2009
    Is she jealous because your not sitting beside her were she can watch you? My wife doesn't say anything to me...

Years ago me and a close friend of mine would fish and hunt all the time and it would just burn his wife up if he spent any money for anything ! It took him 11 years to find out but she had 4 credit cards max out and refinance the house to pay off the credit cards once before, The way he found out was he had the flu and stayed home from work and it just so happen to be when the bills rolled in and to top it all of she was seeing some other dude, They had 2 kids of there own had been married for 11 years It messed him up pretty good...

2. philipfleek

philipfleek 12 pointer

Feb 24, 2008
    philville, KY
    good gosh that harsh! better him than me.

3. When she stops asking, she may stop caring. Be thankful she does..........

4. Me and you both!

Quote from Fleek........"good gosh that harsh! better him than me!!!!!"

5. BOWTECHAP

BOWTECHAP 6 pointer

Sep 9, 2011
    kentucky
    try this it works for me. during deer or turkey season i hunt as much as possible and she knows that. when season isnt in we do what she wants. whether it be go to the lake for a boat ride or just set at home or a vacation. that way it is fair. she doesnt care that i hunt as long as when it isnt deer or turkey season we do what she wants to do. and i think thats fair. i get 5+/- months and she gets 7. since we started this there hasnt been 1 argument over me hunting

6. cLedford

cLedford Spike

Nov 24, 2011
    my girlfriend likes to give me a hard time about hunting and always being gone or into something. you just have to go and do whatever man, they'll get over it sooner or later.haha

7. buck shot

buck shot 6 pointer

Nov 17, 2008
    letcher co KY
    This is what I have been doing it has been working out for me for now anyway. We had a good long talk and she seems to be doing better with the hunting thing yea for me I win for now .

8. cLedford

cLedford Spike

Nov 24, 2011
    sounds good, hope everything works out for ya man

9. Double D Farms

Double D Farms 6 pointer

Nov 18, 2006
    Ohio County, KY

10. buck shot

buck shot 6 pointer

Nov 17, 2008
    letcher co KY

11. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South

12. owcobro

owcobro 6 pointer

Dec 6, 2004
    walton, ky
    Been married 26 years, mine used to beg me not to go hunting.....now she gives me gas money. All concerned are happy now.

13. buck shot

buck shot 6 pointer

Nov 17, 2008
    letcher co KY
    What happened to change her outlook on you going hunting?

14. deadaim

deadaim 12 pointer

Dec 12, 2001
    Booger Hollar
    Sorry I cant give any advise on this ......I go hunting and fishing when I want......however im on wife # 4 :)

15. rather-b-huntn

rather-b-huntn 10 pointer

You are miss'n out....

You say you got kids? Hope your spending as much time with them as you are outdoors. I have no respect for anybody who puts their hobbies above their family. I know some women can go overboard but there is usually an underlying problem, not just going huntn. You show her love and you will get respect. Be a good dad. Spend time playn with your kids. Try thanking your wife for being a good mother. Let her know you appreciate it. If you are working that much and hunting every weekend then u cant be spending enough time with them. You should want to spend time with them right???????? I used to think alot like you it sounds. One day when the huntn was slow it just hit me and asked myself do i love the outdoors more than my family? I started taking steps to spend more time with what I really love....my family.