Lowest harvest totals in last 12 years

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Here is a screenshot of the 1956 regs. You’ll obviously have to zoom in on it. I also apologize to the rest of you for letting someone get under my skin.

Attachments

• 9D6DEE1E-5D40-4435-8168-F16A7E062DD3.jpg
    9D6DEE1E-5D40-4435-8168-F16A7E062DD3.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 57

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Here is a screenshot of the 1956 regs. You’ll obviously have to zoom in on it. I also apologize to the rest of you for letting someone get under my skin.
Wow! How does one go about finding the 1956 Kentcuky state deer regulations in 2022? Simple google search? I think it would require a very detailed search. Damn!

hitch

10 pointer
Jan 16, 2008
I don't need to report anything. I don't need to edit post. I'll stand behind everything I've said. Just look back a few post to your attacks on another respondent to this thread. You know it all and think you rule the roost. As was stated earlier, yall are the reasons this site has "gone to the dogs". I don't care. You can have it. Hope you sleep better tonight knowing you are my HERO.
Honestly, do what I did and ignore that ignorant fool. His first responses are random BS that are irrelevant and then he immediately calls those who disagree an idiot. Next he will harp on some aspect that literally makes you shake your head that someone can be that uninformed about the critters they pursue. At some point it’s best to just walk away and let the clowns be clowns.

without a doubt he is one of the most clueless individuals I’ve ever conversed with when it comes to turkeys, turkey behavior, and effective tactics to killing turkeys other than a decoy or crawling behind a fan. That is his only path to success, and it is blatantly obvious.

You’re better than this and he isn’t worth a second of your time or the knowledge you have about this sport Or the birds we chase each spring.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Honestly, do what I did and ignore that ignorant fool. His first responses are random BS that are irrelevant and then he immediately calls those who disagree an idiot. Next he will harp on some aspect that literally makes you shake your head that someone can be that uninformed about the critters they pursue. At some point it’s best to just walk away and let the clowns be clowns.

without a doubt he is one of the most clueless individuals I’ve ever conversed with when it comes to turkeys, turkey behavior, and effective tactics to killing turkeys other than a decoy or crawling behind a fan. That is his only path to success, and it is blatantly obvious.

You’re better than this and he isn’t worth a second of your time or the knowledge you have about this sport Or the birds we chase each spring.
No, just idiots like you.

Latest posts