4 sparkling ice
    5 pepperoni
    6 celery and celery

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  2. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    Atkins bars are a great snack. Cheese sticks are 0 carbs. Nuts are low carb. Pimento cheese on celery is a good snack. powerade zero is good. Mich ultra is 2.6. Coffee with splenda, zero. Water is your friend... Pork rinds are zero.

kyoutdoorsman likes this.
  3. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

I had to stop with the Atkins bars. Those with the sugar alcohol were keeping me from ketosis. Watch which ones you eat.
    Pimento cheese on pork rinds are my snack. That and Dukes smoked sausages, pepperonis, and 95% chocolate squares.
    Buble is zero carbs if you need carbonation. Coffee black(period), unless you are a girl.

bondhu likes this.
  4. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    I think you’re spot on. I cut the Atkins bars out and I hit ketosis. I stopped them last Wednesday. I’ve lost 3.5 pounds since Saturday.

5. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

You testing with strips?

6. Meatstick

Meatstick 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    That's what I've been doing. Can also tell by the stankin armpit sweat

7. bgkyarcher

bgkyarcher 12 pointer

Aug 23, 2011
    BG
    No need. When you’re eating a lot and losing 3/4 lb a day you know. Not to mention the smell of your urine.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
  8. My buddy knows a lot about nutrition science and he recommended watching this video. He says it contains more useful information in a 30 minute video than a full semester college nutrition class. He also claimed if your pancreas was healthy anybody could lose as much weight as they wanted once they understand these concepts.

9. luvtohunt

luvtohunt 10 pointer

Sep 1, 2011
    Eubank, Ky
    Cucumbers, pickles, olives, beef sticks, turkey sticks, Tuna. Just have to check processed stuff, they can have quite a bit of sugar.

10. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

This guy lost me at holistic. Not a fan.

11. Then you missed out on some good stuff. The science is sound regardless if he’s an egghead.

12. bondhu

bondhu 12 pointer

Jul 3, 2015
    Battle Run
    Look up keto chicken, broccoli ,cheese casserole. I think we used hip2 something’s recipe.
    We made it last night with half a wild turkey breast Pretty good and very filling.