Louisiana Theater shooting......Another Whack job......

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by 12 pointer, Jul 23, 2015.

1. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    I'm not normally one to subscribe to conspiracy theories, but why do I get the feeling that the wide-spread media attention given to these recent shootings is just a run up to some upcoming gun control?

2. willy09

willy09 Banned

Oct 15, 2009
    It's coming.

3. kymailman98

kymailman98 10 pointer

Dec 20, 2009
    Christian County
    Just saw this on the news, and they made sure to mention first thing that he was a 58 year old WHITE man. I will guarandamtee you that if he had been a Black man, we would have had to dug very deep to find out what color he was. Crazies don't have a color distinction.....crazy is crazy, regardless of the color.

4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    It is coming there is no doubt about it.

5. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    Strange, there has been many more shootings ever since Obama became President. <Something to think about> I am beginning to think these recent shootings are orchestrated, by our current crop of "Gun-Grabbers". There is a strong attempt to demonize our Second Amendment Rights, by these acts of mindless gun violence.

6. KYBOB

KYBOB 8 pointer

Dec 26, 2009
    Barren Co.
    Lemme guess, another " a Gun Free Zone "?

BoB

7. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    I've been on the conspiracy train for years. Want a big change create the evidence for that change. If 911 and Hurricane Katrina was Bush's fault...then there's no doubt the libs are orchestrating shootings for stricter gun laws. Nothing and I mean nothing would surprise me these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Fat Tony

Fat Tony 12 pointer

Purchased the gun legally. That part of the story made me cringe, too.

9. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    I see a media that sensationalize these shootings and want us to think they are more common than they are. With over 300 million people we have a handful nuts that do these things. Most people killed are because of drugs and gangs and criminal behavior. The left wants "common sense" gun control. That means punishment for the majority of gun owners while doing nothing to stop crazy people and punks. They are just interested in control period. They hate a population that has free will and doesn't fall in line with them.

10. inchr48

inchr48 10 pointer

May 14, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I feel we as gun owners should be treated more fairly.

Equal Treatment.jpg