Looks like Martha's Vinyard has some new guests and the residents aren't too happy about having them there....lol

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
Just let things sort out with this house raid , see where things stand , after wards , that will tell the tale of the future .

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
1664193914615.png

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky

These folks were fleeing their country to the US for Asylum just like Teddy
In order to seek political asylum you must declare that at a point of entry. These people are wading across a river and sneaking in. I don’t expect you to understand with your many limitations.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
In order to seek political asylum you must declare that at a point of entry. These people are wading across a river and sneaking in. I don’t expect you to understand with your many limitations.
I could only dream to have your depth of understanding of the world. I just feel privileged to be able to consult your knowledge. So tell me wise one, if you are seeking asylum, which means you are fleeing your country in search of safety and protection in another country, do you always come by plane or boat?
  1. STEP 1: Arrive in the U.S. ...
  2. STEP 2: Apply for Asylum. ...
  3. STEP 3: Fingerprinting and Background/Security Checks. ...
  4. STEP 4: Receive an Interview Notice. ...
  5. STEP 5: Interview. ...
  6. STEP 6: Asylum Officer Makes Determination on Eligibility and Supervisory Asylum Officer Reviews the Decision. ...
  7. STEP 7: Receive Decision.

Last edited:

Latest posts