Looks like Martha's Vinyard has some new guests and the residents aren't too happy about having them there....lol

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
IIRC, Hillary won the popular vote as the polls predicted, well within the margin of error.

Remember, D’s have won the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 POTUS elections.

The outdated Electoral College is the only thing keeping the red team viable.
I think you mean the working class people who run the country. The snowflake city folk who have no concept of working are the only ones voting democrat. You can even look at the blue states. They would all be red if it wasn't for the clueless city votes. They are so out of touch it's ridiculous. The only "blue" states are those with large cities. What does that tell you?

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Barney we'll just have to agree to disagree. I want someone who is America first but doesn't try to grandstand and take credit for everything. Trumps record would have cruised him through a second term but his narcissist personality has caused us all to pay. You can find C average high school students with more of a social understanding.
Complete BS displayed by your posts of recent and your fans.

Stop being a clown

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
I think you mean the working class people who run the country. The snowflake city folk who have no concept of working are the only ones voting democrat. You can even look at the blue states. They would all be red if it wasn't for the clueless city votes. They are so out of touch it's ridiculous. The only "blue" states are those with large cities. What does that tell you?
That they are American citizens, who have a legitimate vote, just like you and me.

You may disagree with them, and they may disagree with you … it’s why we have elections to see which side has the most support, and in a democracy, we agree to live with the results of those elections.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
No man will save this country. It may be too late anyway.
Fla praised him for what he did , he’s playing ball by their rules and they don’t like it he’s smart , he knows the law better than they do , and he’s tactical he would be a bad choice to play hard ball with , They know it too , and he’s a future prez runner
Not saying Desantis is the one. To much heavy work to do first. We all know who will do that. Desantis is is a wildcard, but he won’t run against Trump. It would be political suicide. He won’t

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
I agree there , he won’t go against Trump , but maybe the next go around
I’m not saying Trump is running just that Desantis isn’t dumb enough to run against him. Trump vs Desantis for goober of florida and give me your odds. Trump would destroy him much like a national election. Maybe Trump runs for goober and Desantis runs for chief????? I don’t know but Desantis is already getting shit flung at him, handling it well and frankly the shit slingers don’t know what they are creating🇺🇸

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
That they are American citizens, who have a legitimate vote, just like you and me.

You may disagree with them, and they may disagree with you … it’s why we have elections to see which side has the most support, and in a democracy, we agree to live with the results of those elections.
You are not just a born and bred dumbass, you can’t even be taught different. That is a higher level of dumbass and I don’t give a shit what or where you hunt.

You keep saying the word democracy, 99.9% of people on here is 100% against democracy!!!! You know it, I’ve explained it multiple times to you, yet you still claim it. It just shows you are a dumbass honestly. Meaning lack of intelligence.

Coming from a ditch digger👌

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
Somewhat agree with you. I tolerated Trump and voted for him twice. I just don't get the blind following. He was his own worst enemy and his loss was his own fault, no one else. My contention is that he lost the last election and there's no way he wins another. We need to go with someone who is not 80 and full of themselves. DeSantis, I'm sure, is cocky but he is more straight forward and not embarrassing. I think he wins in a landslide if we can get the sheep to get off Trumps dick and place Ron on the ticket.
Here's the thing, you know the thing? Trump didn't lose. Won by an actual overwhelming landslide.

Latest posts