Looking to lease

Sep 14, 2012
I know this may be a long shot, but I’m looking for a deer lease for 4 hunters. We are family/best friends and have hunted together for a long time. I would like to stay within an hour or so of Lexington. Let me know if you have something or know of something available. Thanks!

ojibwa62

12 pointer
Jul 1, 2018
NOTW
Hunting lease network, Basecamp leasing , Merk farms leasing. Several other online resources available. Looking myself now.

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
My 200+ acres is about a hour east of Lexington, I-64 . I may try and lease it for 2019 deer season. Some bow , October Muzzle load and Rifle season.

ojibwa62

12 pointer
Jul 1, 2018
NOTW
Wish there was a farm classified like the farmers Market bulletin in GA it's a monthly paper put out by the GA Dept of AG ,all kinds of farm related classifieds. I found many leases in it..

hunt

10 pointer
Sep 29, 2015
The Berg
Just come on a couple more hours west to Peabody WMA,the annual user permit is $15 and it's loaded with deer, just look at the telecheck numbers. There's not a Booner behind every tree and there's plenty of hunters, but if u just want to stock up the freezer, it's waiting.

Latest posts