lookin for someone to hunt with

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by bawlmouth, Feb 1, 2009.

1. bawlmouth

bawlmouth Fawn

Dec 26, 2007
    im lookin for somebody who knows how to coyote hunt i have all kinds of land to hunt most are thick with coyotes ive done it twice just need somebody to teach me a little farmers are wantin them killed let me know im in northern ky

2. Haves

Haves 8 pointer

Feb 17, 2007
    Union ky

The only piece you left out was a good, straight shootin rifle to borrow.:)

3. bawlmouth

bawlmouth Fawn

Dec 26, 2007
    ive got the rifle and the coyotes i just need to know how to put em together

4. Haves

Haves 8 pointer

Feb 17, 2007
    Union ky
    I actually miss-read your post. Sorry man. I thought you were asking for the land part.

5. Armorvet

Armorvet Fawn

Dec 29, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    My best friend and I are both avid hunters, he lives in Florence, I'm in Louisville. We have the e-caller and rifles we just need somewhere to hunt, sounds like we might be able to hook up some time maybe? Let us know and we'll come help you clear them out with ya.

6. elite2506

elite2506 Fawn

Jan 23, 2009
    Sparta
    i have the opposite problem. i got all the gear and a little bit of know how just need more land to hunt and somebody to help shoot. Seems like i always take the 870 when i need a rifle and vice versa. Happened again today.An extra set of eyes and another gun sure makes things a little easier. I'm in owen county if ya need a hand.

7. elevator

elevator Fawn

Jan 21, 2009
    Hazard, KY
    I would like to hunt some where new. Called in a double today and killed one.My best day I called in five and killed four.

8. bawlmouth

bawlmouth Fawn

Dec 26, 2007
    give me a call anyone int well try to get together ive probably got around 2000 acers or more one pig farmer told me there was 7 on a dead cow before he could get it moved i dont know of very many people that hunt em around here so theres plenty ph.1-606-217-1249 jerry

9. Kybowhunter2

Kybowhunter2 6 pointer

Jan 7, 2009
    Piner Ky/NKY
    I'm in NKY area I have the land to go to but I don't have a rifle that is capable. I have my bow and shot gun. My other problem and it's not a major one is that I can't just go at anytime now. New baby and that takes alot of my time up so does work.

I have one farm that is killer for the guys that have the rifles sighted in to about 200 yards. You will think your in the plains states on this one. It's a challenge.

Shoot me a Pm I will see what I can't work out.

10. Armorvet

Armorvet Fawn

Dec 29, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    I know he and I are both busy this weekend, his daughters' b-day, but after that we might be able to hook up and see what we can all put together. It would be fun to come hunt in NKY, I just cannot seem to find anyone down here with land that is willing to let a vet hunt a little, some patriotism!

11. bawlmouth

bawlmouth Fawn

Dec 26, 2007
    give me a call well set somethung up

12. Armorvet

Armorvet Fawn

Dec 29, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    we will for sure, like I said this weekend is a bust but next weekend might be possible to put something together.