Look where your “stimulus” money is going

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drakeshooter, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Munson

Munson 12 pointer

Dec 24, 2011
    Natural Bridge
    ^^We need a puke emoji!^^
    :eek:

Nock, KYote-Krusher and barney like this.
  2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Are you FOR censorship at the expense of the American people and their RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH?????

That is what Section 230 protection allows Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and others to do WITHOUT BEING SUED.

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  3. I’m a conservative (limited gooberment, fiscal restraint, personal responsibility) so I don’t believe in these direct payments period. With that said here we are exactly where I knew Trump’s mouth would lead us. He and Mitch screwed up and are continuing to screw this up. It’s funny as hell to me that Mitch didn’t have any issues sending trillions overseas (where it’s funneled back here but I digress) but when it comes to Americans it’s an exploding debt issue lol. No way to spin this positively.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-seize-on-mcconnells-stimulus-block-during-georgia-runoff

KYote-Krusher and barney like this.
  4. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    No they win bigly , like I said before or another forum they could of saved money by just giving all the Americans a million dollars and spent less and he would of had complete control over the country the people would of done anything he said

KYote-Krusher and drakeshooter like this.
  5. Major political miscalculation smh.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/coronavirus-stimulus-bill-2000-john-fund

6. east_ky_hunter

east_ky_hunter 8 pointer

Aug 29, 2010
    East Ky
    This bill will decide the Georgia run-off. Get ready for 4 years of demonrats telling us how to live our lives; there is going to be no checks and balances on their agenda.

drakeshooter likes this.
  7. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Amen Roberts

KYote-Krusher likes this.
  8. aaronc

aaronc 12 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield

Plenty of genetic material there to unravel. Volumes could be written on it's origin.

9. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Guarding my lovely bluebirds
    That sloppy magic edit causes her to look as if Krokodil injections have eaten away her left wrist and hand.

10. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
  11. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    I saw Slow joe on TV a while ago reading something off a teleprompter....I didn't even read the captions.