Look what I found

Discussion in 'Varmint Hunting' started by Xi Bowhunter, Jul 6, 2009.

1. bruth223

bruth223 Fawn

Aug 29, 2009
    unsportsman

i really agree with bigdawg on this one i mean i understand that they are coyotes but they are pretty much defenseless and i mean that would be really unsportsman like to just stomp there head in or shoot them. atleast let them get a little bigger to were they atleast have a chance to get away and test your skills. and all the people that said they would have just stomped there head in or shot them i think when it really came down to it then you would have turned the other cheek cause its a lil easier said than done.:confused:

2. CHL

CHL 10 pointer

Jul 14, 2008
    Central KY

Now that right there is funny!

3. kmtpr

kmtpr 10 pointer

May 11, 2008
    W Kentucky
    Those are cute pups. :cool: Wonder how big they grew by now?

4. KYDEERCHASR

KYDEERCHASR 10 pointer

Aug 29, 2005
    marion county
    i guarantee you they arent as cute today as they were then.:rolleyes:

5. Blevins Gap Outdoors

Blevins Gap Outdoors 12 pointer

Nov 9, 2002
    Louisville, KY
    Keep telling yourself that. I can tell you the people in the area and those little cute ones prey would thank us.

6. FOWLER2671

FOWLER2671 12 pointer

Sep 11, 2009
    Evicted from Aintry'
    I would shoot a coyote in a heartbeat during deer season or about any other time but killing pups is just a bit harsh.

I have pics of a female coyote I found on a log while duck hunting a few years ago. I ended up getting within three feet or so of her. Left her a bit of food when I left. I could have shot her but I would have only had a dead coyote instead of the experience of 30 minutes within 10 feet of her.

Before you get all uppity with me; realize I used to trap back in the 80s and have killed my share of Yotes during deer season as well as a bobcat a couple years ago.