look at these liberals

hillbillyhunter3

6 pointer
Jan 28, 2008
NKY
That guy had a heck of a lot more patience than I would.

I probably would have speared the guy as soon as he got low enough.

The sad part is, that you would probably go to jail if you touched them...but it would be worth it.

Beretta-fan

6 pointer
Aug 20, 2008
Salt Lick
Those guys are just begging someone to put a hurting on them so it can be all over the news, you know-- how mean and violent hunters are.
Those hunters did the right thing but where do we draw the line?

Last edited:

WaterDog88

12 pointer
Jul 28, 2008
Kentucky
He showed alot more restraint than I would have. I think it interesting how the activists are always the agressors. That showed alot of class on that hunters part to play it cool. Those other people really came off looking like d-bags...

Lost_in_the_woods

6 pointer
Nov 15, 2008
graves county
would have gotten the numbers that thing was supposed to have and give them to the law. that or the next time the little parachute might have to develope a hole at bout 30 or 40 ft in the air. bows are so nice and silent:D

duckslayer870

12 pointer
Hunter harrassment or interfearing is against the law. Also the feds could have turned that stunt around on fanman and his cronies for harrasment of a federally regulated game bird. I would of had my CO on thier Butts so fast thier head would spin. Some one said it right. Why is it the activist (Liberal dems) are always making complete fools of themselves.

Tim T

12 pointer
Mar 29, 2007
Shepherdsville
A couple of times that guy swooped down and nearly hit the hunter. I wonder if he could have claimed self defense if he shot him while the guy was swarming down on him?

killinmammals

12 pointer
Nov 6, 2005
In a VAN, DOWN BY THE RIVER!
A couple of times that guy swooped down and nearly hit the hunter. I wonder if he could have claimed self defense if he shot him while the guy was swarming down on him?
In some areas I would say he could have...as long as there was video proof. But I would have just called the law and had the guy arrested. That or if he came close enough to me, I would have jumped up and grabbed a leg and brought him down..then he would be tresspassing too:D

Buckhorn Guide

6 pointer
Sep 11, 2007
Hazard KY
I hope to never have this happen to me I think I know how I would handle it but one just doesnt know until it happens. I wonder what bb's would do to the sail at that range.

Latest posts