Long Range Forecast for Deer Season

shaman

10 pointer
The CPC has updated their long-range forecasts. The forecast for October-November-December is the first one to which I give any real credence. The bottom line: the next 3 months are going to be warmer than average with average precipitation.
1663669656007.png

This is similar to last year's prediction for the same period.

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
The CPC has updated their long-range forecasts. The forecast for October-November-December is the first one to which I give any real credence. The bottom line: the next 3 months are going to be warmer than average with average precipitation.
View attachment 104965

This is similar to last year's prediction for the same period.
Looks like "La Nina" is going to stick around October - December, and probably all Winter too.

shaman

10 pointer
The one thing I was worried about was how much precipitation we were going to get in November, it being a La Nina year. As it stands, the above-normal precipitation won't hit until later in the winter.

This is the first I've heard of Kentucky Weather Center. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks.

Last edited:

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
The one thing I was worried about was how much precipitation we were going to get in November, it being a La Nina year. As it stands, the above-normal precipitation won't hit until later in the winter.

This is the first I've heard of Kentucky Weather Center. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks.
My Brother says it's going to be drier than normal in November - December.

cedar creek

10 pointer
Sep 7, 2014
It it getting dangerous dry in my woods, critters are going to be on the move trying to get water

Latest posts