LOL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Duster, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Can you point the info out like others do??

What your doing is the same as people calling Trump a racists WITHOUT posting why or how.

Now doing THAT is pushing bad info.

2. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    For the record I pray that the democrat controlled House DOES vote to impeach Trump.

barney and aaronc like this.
  3. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Please educate us, I hear the other side continually talking out of their ass, but it contains no substance?

mallardkiller likes this.
  4. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I got this from a good friend of mine. In fact I've been saying it from day one.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/andy-mccarthy-democrats-impeachment-inquiry

The way the media is reporting on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's probe is "simply inaccurate about what's going on."

"For example, this whole idea that there is an impeachment inquiry: there's not.
    The idea that there are subpoenas: they aren't.
    And, I think a lot of people are consuming it as if it were true on face value.

Congressional Democrats, to the contrary, are instead conducting the 2020 political campaign:
    Their base wants the scarlet-letter 'I' (impeachment) attached to Trump.
    The party hopes to rally the troops for the 2020 campaign against Trump...If Democrats truly thought they had a case, they wouldn't be in such a rush.
    But they don't have a case, so instead they're giving us a show."

The letter will say that the White House won't comply with the Democrats' investigation because Pelosi hasn't codified the probe with a formal vote on the House floor.

"The Constitution reposes the power to impeach solely in the House.
    Not in the Speaker of the House, the House."

barney and aaronc like this.
  5. GWP

GWP 6 pointer

Feb 22, 2007
    State of Embarrassment
    Bizzaro World

6. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Now some are suggesting Pence should be impeached too. So if both efforts were successful, guess who would be president?

mallardkiller and barney like this.
  7. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    ,......I'm no Pence fan,.......but yeah buddy. Thats funny.

8. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    I really would love to just simply just backhand Pelosi right in the fat ugly skeleton looking MOUTH...i love to send her to Mexico so she can be with all the poor poor people that are so innocent...

9. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Go batter batter batter SWING !!! STRIKE !!! LOL

10. 00noturkey

00noturkey 10 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    high grove, ky
    i'm fairly sure i heard nancy Poo say she didnt care if the democrats lost the house in the next election, as long as they impeach trump..
    does that mean she dont care if the democrats represent the people..
    course i dont know if i believe, if any congressmen of either party, are for the people, or just their own wallet.

aaronc likes this.
  11. wv67

wv67 10 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    They all are for their self that’s with out a doubt But it’s a job and it’s about how to better the country , help it’s people , make it safe , and make it profitable for all that wants to try TRUMP amp matter how you feel about him has tried to do this OBAMA caused chaos , supported our enemies , he never once had respect for this country or it’s people not saying trump does care but his actions show different he’s done nothing but tried to make things safer , better , and change for the better at all he’s been doing ... And even the ones that hate him know this deep down , the ones that say this and that know he’s done good and is better than Hillary could of been even the ones that supported her know this now the rest are just blind puppets and even if he loses next election they still know

12. GWP

GWP 6 pointer

Feb 22, 2007
    State of Embarrassment
    How can one person be so wrong on so many subjects

What you’re posting is pure silliness

13. mallardkiller

mallardkiller 8 pointer

Dec 27, 2008
    KY
    If your Islam then everything will be we are USA..

14. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Post them up and show us why.

If you can't then your nothing but a troll.

You accuse others of being wrong but cannot point out anything and back it up with real info.