Little Andy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigbonner, May 15, 2020.

1. Brody

Brody 8 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
  2. bigbonner

bigbonner 12 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    Well little Andy continues to keep my property and several other rental owners property held hostage by tenants who know you can not evict them and that they don't have to pay rent.
    They can tare things up and there is not a darn thing a landlord can do about it.
    Here is another thing at my trailer the girl who had it leased moved out leaving the boyfriend. The girl had the electric cut off as it was in her name. I called and told the electric co a month ago to not turn the electric on unless someone had a valid lease. Well today we was informed the electric had been turned back on in the boyfriends name and he has no valid lease in his name. They said they could turn electric on for anybody in good standing whether they have a valid lease or not. I don't think this is right and the electric company is just promoting squatters .
    I would like to stick my boot so far up Andy's arse that the shoestring would hang out his nose.
    I bet he has never lost a dime during this bogus virus. We got $2400 stim money between me and my wife and as of now we have lost right at $3600 . why?? Because of Little cry baby Andy Beshear
    He has stolen my property for three months now. He has took food from my family's mouth and money to pay bills.
    I just don't see justification in his action to allow thievery and destruction.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

3. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    No wonder you’re having heart problems, that’s just not right

drakeshooter, bigbonner and barney like this.
  4. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I wish I had a dollar for everytime I have heard Russia, COVID-19, and grab her by the kitty kat over the last 4 years.

JR in KY, slobear, Feedman and 2 others like this.
  5. FOWLER2671

FOWLER2671 12 pointer

Sep 11, 2009
    Evicted from Aintry'

Bad news is that renters can refuse to allow access during the black plague..... I have a 4 plex listed that has 2 that wont allow showings. Had another property that I had buyers interested in but it was turned down.

6. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    2 things I would not want to be, in these times, a landlord or a cop. :mad:

7. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012

...or a politician. You don’t really have much power although you might think you do, no one is going to meet you in the middle to try to get anything accomplished, media is going to distort everything and tell the story they want, any decision you make or try to make is the wrong one, and then there’s a legion of people, like me, that label them all crooks whether they got a D or R beside of their name.

Brody and Carl like this.
  8. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 8 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    I would if I'd been drinking moonshine, maybe even give him a drink

EdLongshanks likes this.
  9. bigbonner

bigbonner 12 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    As of tomorrow little Andy has cost me little over $6000 that I can not collect and I can not do one darn thing about.
    This money I will never see . he has taken over my property without compensating me for my loss that he has caused and continues to hold my property hostage.

Another thing today he is hiring a out of state firm to handle all these unemployment claims. I hear it is well over 6 million for one months work . this should be easily handled by Kentucky's unemployment office .
    Another thing that sits in the back of my mind is a statue the he ordered taken down that had to be voted on first but he was already in the process of removing it. He also just used a contractor of his own choosing . I always though that things like this was put up for bids.

Ataulbe1, Brody, Dark Cloud and 3 others like this.
  10. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    It is but you have to realize he is using tactics used by bivin. Find the truth and it will lead to lil mitt. That is how shitty politics work.

11. You guys in the 61st KY state congressional district are lucky to have Savannah Maddox representing you. Both our state rep and senator are lame ducks not seeking re-election and acting like it. Anyway she’s prefiled BR 130 to amend KRS 39A and related statutes to assure the next tyrant doesn’t have it so easy.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=740539276749696&id=133768194093477

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    barney likes this.
  12. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    butler co
    Yes I would.

barney, Meatstick and drakeshooter like this.
  13. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    No kidding. Sup mrs Maddox?

barney, Meatstick, Feedman and 2 others like this.
  14. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Wonder how Raggity Andy the Dumbass plans on paying for the insurance for all blacks with a budget deficit of 1/2 billion dollars? Maybe try to feed off the blood bags (taxpayers)?

Savannah Maddox for governor!

Thomas Roberts likes this.
  15. I read he’s asking for $1.2 billion.

barney likes this.