Little Andy has to quarantine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trapper Delk, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 10 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    Google news says member of staff tested positive:eek:. Just how did that happen I'm sure they Ware mask 24/7.

2. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Andy and his doctor friend are dumbasses. They don't dare listen to the real science for fear their power trip be over just like COVID-19.

3. Hilltop Hillbilly

Hilltop Hillbilly Fawn

Aug 8, 2014
    Sounded like a trooper from his sec

Barney...I'm not a huge fan of his either..but what is the science they ain't listening too...Trump is the one who wont wear a mask when the CDC is telling us to ....Not sure whatcha mean...

barney likes this.
  4. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 10 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    It means that masks don't work .,

5. 1wildcatfan

1wildcatfan 12 pointer

Jan 2, 2009
    raised n Bullitt Co.
    Where have you been the past 6 mths? Ky hunting has its own infectious disease experts.

RLWEBB likes this.
  6. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    And Trump is in the high risk category and didn't even get sick. Hmmmm. Neither did the rest of his inner circle that tested positive. Kinda crushes the black death narrative doesn't it???

7. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
  8. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 10 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    I'd hate to know my life depended on a cloth that absolutely doesn't protect me,

9. bigbonner

bigbonner 12 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    They left one person out of this skit, it was little Andy .

10. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Perhaps Lil Andy can quarantine on Mars for the next few decades...

11. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    First, masks don't stop the spread of viral pathogens they only increase the exposure rate. I've said that several times this year as far back as April or May. Sweden actually followed the science. They didn't lockdown, didn't order masks or any other tyrannical command crickets from the media on the REAL science. Watch this 4 minute video.

12. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I take it you mean me? Let's look at who said what, and who was right.
    I said, if Lil Andy orders a mask mandate cases will skyrocket.

Lil Andy, and his dumbass Dr said we will see a significant drop in cases starting 14 days after the mask order.

Who was spot on?

13. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    Just 2 weeks to "flatten the imaginary curve " and here we are months later extending the mask mandate 30 more days at a time. I live in the real world and know a lot of doctors and nurses. I've frequented 3 to 4 states through this whole thing, some of them considered hot zones and I have not seen the mass devastation portrayed by the left and the media. I know nurses that work on the covid floor in Boston hospital when the media was telling everyone how bad it was there. The worst thing they fought was boredom. There are no mass graves, freezer trucks full of dead bodies,ect. I'm not saying covid isn't a real disease but what I am saying is it's not the death sentence it's made out to be.

Nock, drakeshooter, slobear and 2 others like this.
  14. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    My cousin is a nurse in a VA hospital in PA. she is "high risk" ,over weight, high blood pressure, and diabetic. She got covid and have it to her husband. They had flu like symptoms for a couple weeks, got over it and went back to work.

drakeshooter, 00noturkey and slobear like this.