Lindell’s Symposium & real election data

Discussion in 'Politics' started by James Scott White, Aug 11, 2021.

1. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Carl and James Scott White like this.
  2. James Scott White

James Scott White 6 pointer

Oct 17, 2020
    Rowan County
    I’m gonna be candid and transparent because some of y’all need it. You are right about one thing, nothing is gonna happen because none of y’all “patriots” are gonna do anything. To say things like, you don’t even want to know, or that nothing will happen is to say that you are not going to do anything and you are a coward- not a patriot. This is exactly what they want you to say! They want you to think it’s impossible and that we are out numbered. WE THE PEOPLE are the only thing the establishment has to fear. This is a forum where we can openly share information and ideas, if what we know is allowed to stand, you can kiss this forum and any hint of freedom of speech that we have left, good-bye. If what we have found and know to be true doesn’t put some gravy on your biscuits you will have no ability to look your children and grandchildren in the eye and say you did your part to ensure their Liberty and Freedom. This is it, this is the Great War of our time! We either begin to organize and push back peacefully, and legally, or you might as well go join the CCP and start learning mandrian because they’re here and it’s never been more obvious. One state, AZ is on the verge of decertifying their election. If a conservative state, like Kentucky, would do a full forensic audit and would show the systematic fraud aligned perfectly with the fraud proven in AZ, these swings states would buckle like a rag doll and it would set the country ablaze.. It’s not impossible. Actually, it’s probable because these people know they are caught and they are terrified. Something will come of all this, because something is happening- we won’t go down this way. Whether you all want to be a part of the history that is being written as we speak, is up to you. You get one life. Do with it what you will.

Poorboy, Regulator623, Brody and 6 others like this.
  3. James Scott White

Oct 17, 2020
    Rowan County
    00noturkey and bassvax like this.
  4. Journette

Journette 6 pointer

Jul 22, 2016
    Caldwell County
    So far all these men Mike lindell is just talking no proof. The problem is that y'all wanted to believe the untruth

5. Journette

Journette 6 pointer

Jul 22, 2016
    Caldwell County
    The thing is most of the people in thank goodness know what a con man is

6. Journette

Journette 6 pointer

Jul 22, 2016
    Caldwell County
    Oh my lendale ran when he found out about the lawsuit against him is going to be carried on

7. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    A recent scientific study shows that 1 of 3 democrats are just as stupid as the other two.

8. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Saw that earlier this year. Still makes laugh and say “true” though.

barney and 00noturkey like this.
  9. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    I didn't get to listen much today, but if I heard correctly this evening, they have the goods on the secretary of state lady in Colorado that raided the office of the one county election officials that was participating in the event...they had set a trap for her.

James Scott White and barney like this.
  10. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
    Hey white is that what it’s called Gettr. Com

11. James Scott White

Oct 17, 2020
    Rowan County
    Yep. GETTR is the app and it’s also accessible online through the website.

12. wv67

wv67 12 pointer

Dec 19, 2017
    Southern wva
  13. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    most, if not all, i dont need to see, already have.. i been paying attention., for a long time. its getting worst, as time goes on. that is the nature of the beast..
    the Hillary, is the worst, even than her ol man. yet they suck it up. there was a reason bill, needed other chicks., other than fathering a child, he wernt getting none at home, or didn't want to. the left can do horrible crimes against humanity normal rules, yet in is swept under the rug, like it never happened.
    jeffery epstien is an example. plenty more examples in hollowood. thats why hollowood leans left. i havent been to a movie for a long time. unfortunately its due to a hearing disorder., than taste.. actors are distasteful people, who portray people you might like. they learn nothing from there roles.
    i remember a statement, by Whoopee Goldberg,, " i shouldn't have to share my wealth, because i make speeches". ell, i can make a crap sandwich, dont mean i am helping the poor. :rolleyes:

14. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I remember another statement by Whoopi where it wanted Dr Jill nominated for surgeon general because Jill was a Dr. A hell of a Dr.
    Just a slip up, though.
    https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kn...-whoopi-pitches-jill-biden-as-surgeon-general

15. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    In all honesty….I’m not sure it’s whoopis fault. The media acted like that wench was the end all be all. You had to dig deep to learn that she just never really quit going to school for teaching school. She’s not even a phd. She’s a fricking Ed.d. Apparently her dissertation is a tragic comedy of stupidity and ineptitude. She acquired her prestigious credential from the university of Delaware while her husband was a sitting Delaware senator. They gladly obliged and rubber stamped it. Poor old baby killing Whoopi just assumed she was an actual doctor that heals people or kills babies simply because Jill Biden demanded to be called “doctor.”

cedar ridge, bondhu and barney like this.