Lifetime Channel

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by trust me, Nov 28, 2013.

1. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    This is great! My wife is having a hen party, working on crafts and crap right now and I had to read some of the comments to them. Hey dock my man card if you want but I am guilty of watching a show or two with the wife and don't be ditching on the Hallmark Channel either. It has all the good Christmas movies!

2. trust me

trust me Troubled Loner

Nov 27, 2004
    Jerkwater, KY
    It's too late to save this one, guys. We've lost another one.

3. HUNTZVT

HUNTZVT 12 pointer

You left out Oxygen.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

4. HUNTZVT

HUNTZVT 12 pointer

You just described every movie Ashley Judd has been in.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

5. big bubba t

big bubba t 10 pointer

Sep 4, 2004
    Waltersburg , KY
    National Lampoons Christmas Vacation and Bad Santa are on the Hallmark Channel?

6. TripleGee

TripleGee 12 pointer

Sep 13, 2003
    Somerset
    The Hallmark Channel and Housewives huh? So that's why my wife has been...

7. forddeerslayer

forddeerslayer 12 pointer

Jun 26, 2009
    greenup/lewis co
    I'm gonna chime in one this one, the Christmas movies they show aren't about Christmas. They about finding love in some big lodge on a blanket do snow. With LOADS of drama the whole time. I grew up it was the little drummer boy and Rudolph not these new ones either the good older one with claymation.

8. useyourbow

useyourbow 12 pointer

Just what the world needs, another interior decorator.

9. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Get a bandaid and cover that gash that has mysteriously opened between your legs. If you can find a Die Hard marathon the bleeding should stop. Any John Wayne or Clint movie will cause it to scab over.

10. KYBH4Life

KYBH4Life Banned

Feb 13, 2011
    I cannot stand any claymation movie at all. Even when I was 5 years old I thought they were just too dang fake to watch. My wife actually still watches them. I either ask her to find something better or go to the man cave. I HATE claymation movies.

11. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    I knew you guys would give me heck...just another reason why I love the forum! Oh and for useyourbow, those interior decorators are making some jack so don't be a hater! Now back to my chick flicks! :highly_amused:

12. GrouseAssasin

GrouseAssasin 12 pointer

Aug 1, 2009
    Jackson, ky
    The old Rudolph movie was awesome. I can remember being scared shitless (as a small child) when the Abominable came climbing over that mountain. Sure it's painfully crude now watching it as an adult, I looks like something I could film on my own in a weekend but its a kids movie, have a little imagination.

13. Brit's and Birds

Brit's and Birds 10 pointer

Nov 24, 2008
    Oldham County
    I have everyone beat. Flipping channels a few months ago, I stopped on a movie I had seen before and enjoyed, believe it was "Philadelphia", which isn't the most manly movie out there, but definitely not a chick flick. So after watching for a while, the wife comes in and asks why I was watching the LOGO channel. I respond with what the hell is LOGO. After she stops laughing, she tells me it is the gay/lesbian channel. I screamed like a girl, turned the tv off, and tore my man card in half on principle. It took weeks of heavy drinking, watching only football, many trips to the range and bashing my hand with a hammer without wincing before I got it back. That channel is now blocked on my cable box to prevent any future surprises.

14. KYBH4Life

KYBH4Life Banned

Feb 13, 2011
    I never knew what LOGO was til last week when I clicked on the channel name. I cringed whole-heartedly and promptly deleted it from all 3 TV's.