Let's keep guns out of the hands of crazy people.....Do what??

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Manhattan, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Manhattan

Manhattan 8 pointer

Jan 11, 2011
    London,KY.
    The Governor of W.V...... We need some more gun laws..... How in John Wayns arse is that possible???

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  2. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    We need more laws to keep traitors to the Constitution from being governors.

3. Tufrthnails

Tufrthnails 10 pointer

Oct 27, 2014
    Lakeland, FL
    Where is my "Like" and "share" button!!

4. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Just how can they keep there jobs? They swear on the bible to abide and protect the constitution but then try and change it. To me they should go to jail how simple can it be?

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

5. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

I'm confused ... are you arguing FOR gun rights for the criminally insane?

6. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    There are defiantly people who shouldn't have guns, just like people who shouldn't drive cars or be alone with children. The problem is they expect these people to take there meds when most don't think they have a problem. How many people take there medicine exactly as the Dr orders?
    Not many! we need to stop trying to fix everyone with a pill. But more gun laws are a waste of time! We don't even enforce the ones we have now. Make people accountable for there actions and stop trying to disarm innocent people so they can become victims.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.0 C HD using Tapatalk

7. bluesteel

bluesteel 6 pointer

Aug 11, 2013
    I see nothing that begins to state anything of that nature in said post. Are you trying to instigate your own irrational argument?

8. willy09

willy09 Banned

Oct 15, 2009
    Look he can say what he wants mods never delete a post. Your post or mine however may get deleted. Even when zero cuss words or anything inappropriate is said.

9. kymailman98

kymailman98 10 pointer

Dec 20, 2009
    Christian County

You are confused....lol. Since most, if not all, of the criminally insane are Democrats, you must be worried.

10. wademup

wademup 12 pointer

Feb 5, 2004
    benton, ky, USA.
    Was the shooter criminally insane? Haven't seen any evidence of that anywhere, besides that's awfully judgemental of you isnt it ? :)

11. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Guys ... Seriously. We lose credibility as "responsible gun owners" if we're not willing to a even consider common sense regs. Criminally insane people keep getting their hands on powerful weapons and are regularly using them on other people. The overwhelming majority of people fully support universal background checks. The odds are not in our favor to play hardball much longer. We can be a part of the dialogue seeking an acceptable solution or we can have something very unpalatable shoved down our throat.

Look, I'm not qualified to determine where the "crazy" line is drawn, and neither are any of you, but philosophically speaking ... as responsible gun owners, we really need to be a part of the discussion on where that line is, instead of simply standing firm on an ultimate losing hand.

12. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Seriously ... The guy killed people on live TV. That is definantely a criminal act and it sure seems to be insane to me. Furthermore, I'm not burdened by some book that says things about judging others. In the real world, we all make judgments of others every day.

13. bigpuddin43

bigpuddin43 12 pointer

Feb 21, 2007
    bucktown
    What law would you pass that would stop what happened? What do you suggest we talk about that will not slow down the process of purchasing a gun. The laws now don't work. They can't enforce what they have now. How will a new law that they can't enforce work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. wademup

wademup 12 pointer

Feb 5, 2004
    benton, ky, USA.
    Be serious yourself, isn't anyone who commits murder criminal? However you said he was criminally insane so why wouldn't assume you meant beforehand? The judgement comment is one of your favorite tools not mine, dont act as if you have never said it on here before , you have said it to me.

15. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Like I said, I'm not qualified to determine where that "crazy" line is ... maybe HUNTZVT has some gun owning colleagues that could help in the discussion, but that's where I am ... having qualified pro gun people being part of the discussion. As long as we take the hardline stance, we are not even part of the discussion, and with our dwindling numbers, soon they will be able to impose their will whether we like it or not.