Lets hear everyones setup for bow season opener?

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Ukhunter1, Sep 3, 2013.

1. rather-b-huntn

rather-b-huntn 10 pointer

Late afternoon observation stand. Don't plan on killing.....but you never know.

2. NWGAHUNTER

NWGAHUNTER 6 pointer

Dec 9, 2009
    GA
    Down wind side of some dropping white oaks along a CRP field.

3. whitleycotrapper

whitleycotrapper 12 pointer

May 20, 2005
    Williamsburg, KY
    Elevated ground blind over a wheat and throw and grow extreme radish food plot. Looking for a doe with a broken leg that has been a regular all summer. Going to be hot so probably only going to hunt till 9 or so. Got the ice and cooler ready and a quiver full of T3's. been some turkeys coming through too so that might be a bonus!

4. Greenwilly

Greenwilly 6 pointer

Feb 17, 2006
    Shelby Co.
    Man, I don't know. Had a good pattern on a 10 pt, but as always, that changed right befor opener. Not sure where to look now. Also found a great creek bottom spot last season that is now completely void of deer?? Still working cameras and corn, I'll find them!

If nothing else, I've patterned a woodchuck in my food plot. :devilish:

5. willy09

willy09 Banned

Oct 15, 2009
    Know how you feel....

6. Nova Shooter

Nova Shooter 6 pointer

Nov 4, 2005
    Warren County, KY
    They cancelled work for tomorrow :) ....gonna be in a tree in woods about 20 yards from field edge

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

7. ksp771

ksp771 10 pointer

Today was the first opener that I have not hunted in over 20 years. I recently opened an indoor Archery Range and Pro Shop here in Northern Kentucky and had to work. Guess its all part of it. Now sitting at my other job and listening to all the hunts...