Let’s get the hype train rolling

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
Every time Tshiebwe played off Kessler to help today the result was a dunk.

BTW those 3 fouls on 3 points shots equals the final margin.

Exactly what I was thinking. Good defenders don’t foul on 3s and at least 2 of those were legit hacks from poor D. Yes, when they turn the corner they expect you to help and that’s gravy for a giant like Kessler. Gotta keep it in front of you. If they pull up and hit Js all day, so be it. I also felt old watching this game. I can remember Chad and Alec playing like it was yesterday. Hard to believe it’s been 30+ years.

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
I hope that we play them again in the SEC tournament. They are beatable. They shot 24 of 29 from the Free Throw line, UK was 8 of 10.
Auburn shot most of those in the second half.
Agree. UK wins at home, and on neutral floor, if healthy. TyTy won't be 100% for a few weeks.

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
I hope that we play them again in the SEC tournament. They are beatable. They shot 24 of 29 from the Free Throw line, UK was 8 of 10.
Auburn shot most of those in the second half.[/QUOTE

Definitely beatable. I don’t keep up with hoops as much as you UK diehards do but expected more from a #2 ranked team. If UK could develop another big they’d be right there.

littlebear

12 pointer
Aug 21, 2007
the woods
Always what ifs but if Washington didn’t hurt his ankle and Wheeler going to the locker room and missing several minutes. I believe UK would have pulled out a Win. Auburn has one of its best teams this year that I can remember. Good balance in their lineup.

Latest posts