LBL Wing Ding Live Pics

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by AteUp, Dec 6, 2008.

1. predator

predator 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2006
    Leitchfield, Ky.
    Has anybody ever heard from XI? Isn't he suppose to show up down there today?:D

2. naturalelite

naturalelite 12 pointer

Nov 24, 2004
    NATTYVILLE
    The next morning when someone reenacted what I had done I was some what embarrassed. Then I remembered BadDuck and instantly felt better about my moments of ignorance the night before.:D

3. trust me

trust me Troubled Loner

Nov 27, 2004
    Jerkwater, KY

I'm pretty sure it takes a credit card to see those pictures.:eek:

4. That's just wrong man, plain wrong!:D:D:D

5. BadDuck

BadDuck 12 pointer

Aug 13, 2007
    Bullitt County
    Glad I could help out. Next year we will have to find someone to fill the void. I dont think you moments of ignorance could top me flipping the chair over with someone in it. TWICE!

6. predator

predator 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2006
    Leitchfield, Ky.
    Question for GSP, 12 pointer and trust me!

Ateup, Keith, lab, ecmbowhunter and quackrstackr spent a good portion of their Moderator Expense Account on us this weekend. When can we expect you guys to do the same?

7. trust me

trust me Troubled Loner

Nov 27, 2004
    Jerkwater, KY
    Who do you think paid for the previous shindig back in August? If we pay for anymore parties, the budget won't support our new Hummer purchases. And besides, we have our annual Moderator's Conference in Vegas next month, and we're watching every penny!

8. Yeah.......What he said!!!:D

9. keith meador

keith meador Got the Spotted Fever

Buckfever, I have never met you, but consider myself to be a fair judge of character. I will go out on a limb here and say you could be out of your league. Baddrunk is the king. I wanted to go ahead and crown Baddrunk as soon as I showed up on Saturday afternoon. Baddrunk was well on his way to the championship, then I realized he had not drank a drop:eek:. This Baddrunk guy has skills that mere mortals can only dream of. When Mr. Beam finished wringing Baddrunk out, he laid lifeless. Kind of eerie seeing Baddrunk lay there and nothing flowing from his mouth but the drewl. I thought about calling 911, then quickly realized the first thing they would do would be attempt to revive Baddrunk. I just could not risk it.

10. mcdenney

mcdenney 12 pointer

Dec 16, 2002
    Wildcat Country, USA.
    Man, sorry I missed all the excitement. Sounds like a rip snortin good time. This thread is hilarious so I can only imagine what the real thing was like.

Unfortunately for me, the wife had surgery on Wednesday and I have become the chief cook, bottle warsher, laundry man and bath giving slave at my house. :cool: I will have to get back to work in order to have a vacation from the rock!

11. scratch

scratch 10 pointer

Jan 18, 2006
    hancock co
    Thanks for the fun weekend guys,I really had a blast.It was nice to meet and chat with each and every one of you.... JD,I look forward to a turkey hunt with you buddy,Meador when and if you want to do a walk about again say the word...Im free all week:D.Badduck you didnt eat enough pork,thought you were hungry dude;)..Natty,ateup,lab,nontyp, you guys rock:cool:...Thanks again to all that made it a great weekend.....Be safe

Fred

12. NonTyp

NonTyp 12 pointer

Apr 9, 2006
    Horntown
    I am glad that is all you done to him Chris! I didn't want to hurt you dragging your big A off of him! Gotta admit though, now you know why old guys say young and dumb!:D

No offense WP!!!;)

13. predator

predator 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2006
    Leitchfield, Ky.
    And people wonder why I have all this grey hair. Oh well, hard lesson learned, WP isn't 10' tall and bulletproof!! Not yet anyways, but he likes to keep practicing. Things didn't get too serious or the "old man" would have stepped in and took control.:rolleyes:

BTW-Kudos to nutcase (aka underarmour pimp juice), and his lovely wife for hosting the last wing-ding at their home. I'm still in amazement that you pulled that one off with this bunch!!

14. mmayes

mmayes 12 pointer

Aug 2, 2005
    Near Aintry
    Do I see a name change for the future?????? BadDuck to Baddrunk:eek:

I have a feeling that pic will haunt him for years to come. I was laughing when they took the thing.

Mayes

15. whitetailpredator

whitetailpredator 6 pointer

Jan 30, 2007
    Leitchfield, KY

Now NonTyp...me and him had things under control..It was prearranged!:D