Layout blinds???

nooge

6 pointer
Oct 28, 2008
Lexington, KY
Does anyone have any suggestions on layout blinds? I have never used them before and I am currently looking to purchase one. Any input would be helpful!

RutNBuck

12 pointer
Dec 10, 2001
Northern Ky
we all run avery finishers and are very pleased with them we all have ours in the basic brown color saves some $$$$ and just as effective when you add the surrounding cover corn etc...

ducknbuckhunter

10 pointer
Aug 3, 2005
Owensboro/Murray
what enviro you hunt...... dark pond banks.... prob go with a camo pattern...... corn fields go with the khaki or camo..... as posted earlier the khaki saves money!!!! i use an eliminator and does fine for me.... lower profile but not to good if you around 230lbs.....but it hides me and saved me money..... the finishers are great if your willing to fork out some more $$$$ power hunters are little less and do fine also... depending on your enviro....

unowho89

Fawn
Feb 25, 2008
Finishers and Ground Forces are the best. they are the easiest to hide and they fold up the best. They may cost a little extra but it is worth it. You get what you pay for.

nooge

6 pointer
Oct 28, 2008
Lexington, KY
Final Approach Eliminator S.U.B.

Found one online for $125. Seems it's gotten good reviews online and for as much as I would use it, seems to be fairly priced. Anyone have any suggestions?

CentralKyHunter

6 pointer
Nov 19, 2007
I use a SUB and like it,,, they are a little higher profile but have alot of room.... just make sure you brush up good, but that's any blind!!!

CentralKyHunter

6 pointer
Nov 19, 2007
I got camo but mud painted mine and would recommend the same... with that being said I would recommend camo if the price is the same but if you can get Khaki cheaper save the money and mud'er down!!!!!

No matter what, you have to camo with your surrounding vegetation!!!

nooge

6 pointer
Oct 28, 2008
Lexington, KY
Thanks for all the input fellas! Looking forward to a weekend full of hunting with absolutely no Christmas "stuff" to do!!!!!

Latest posts