Latest Spending Bill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Carl, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    What do you think of spending $3 billion for planting trees (tree equity), $12 billion for electric cars, $1 billion for government buildings to convert to green, $79 billion to the IRS to expand audits to taxpayers, and free community college for illegals ( section778(e))-- millions of $ for gender and bias training--among many other pork items in the 2,465-page spending bill currently coming up for a vote in the $3.5 trillion--yes--trillion Bill.
    I am okay with the trees but the rest is libtard B.S.

2. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Kill the monetary system. That’s the main objective. Same as with the monthly money giveaways in the form of stimulus.

EdLongshanks, bigbonner, pead and 2 others like this.
  3. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    It is nothing but liberal spending

bigbonner and barney like this.
  4. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    I find the infighting among the rats to be hilarious. Seeing them not get what they want makes me feel good for some reason. But I also know that they’ll get their differences worked out and advance their America hating, freedom killing, government dependency fostering agenda. It seems a lot of folks don’t mind government spending if the money’s spent on them.

Carl, bigbonner, barney and 1 other person like this.
  5. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Bet ole Nancye drank a fifth of Vodka last night she was so pissed off

bigbonner and barney like this.
  6. This right here.

pead and barney like this.
  7. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    The script writers are having a very hard time selling this and it is hilarious to watch the pigs squirm in their own mud. People are waking up to the "Woke" and finding that it has gone to far, so they are really railing against the machine. In 13 months we get to write a new script, and the left will have a very hard time dealing with what is coming....The people will demand it.

barney, yote hunter and Feedman like this.
  8. Michigander

Michigander 6 pointer

Dec 8, 2014
    Radcliff
    the lobs are destroying the country slowly but surely