Last weekend

Discussion in 'Fishing' started by Jwheatley, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Jwheatley

Jwheatley Fawn

Dec 29, 2015
    I just thought this was funny. My buddy took me to a private pond his family owns up in Indiana to go bass fishing Saturday. Almost as soon as we got there I caught one and with in the first ten minutes I had already boated four fish. After I caught the forth one my buddy says "let me throw that chatterbait for a while". I said ok and handed him my rod and took the one he was using. I cut his line and tied on a small white spinner bait. I then caught two about pound and a half to two pound bass he says "give me my pole back" laughing. So I do and every time I catch a fish after this we switch rods. This goes on for about twenty minutes then he starts catching a few as well and we kept our own rods. Ended the day with 16 fish boated. He had 6 fish I had 10. Pretty good considering it was snowing on and off while we fished.

Gooch likes this.
  2. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Haha. Good stuff. Sometimes ponds can be magical late Feb/early March regardless of weather.

3. captain71

captain71 10 pointer

Nov 3, 2011
    Western Ky
    I caught 2 nice bass lass weekend out of my pond one weighted 4.14 and one 4.10 and quite a few blue gill and crappie. FB_IMG_1487552577007.jpg