Last weekend of the season

bowhunter269

12 pointer
Nov 21, 2006
Fisherville, KY
Interesting, fun and disappointing hunts. Didn't see a deer this morning, but had 2 coyotes come by. One stopped at 20 yards but had some small limbs between him and me....decided to try it and gave him a bad haircut. Arrow deflected. It felt worse than missing a deer !! Evening hunt saw two coyotes across the creek out of range (maybe the same 2?). Just at dark had 4 does come in but decided not to shoot. Will hunt again tomorrow evening.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I’m at work but as soon as I get home I’m grabbing my bow. My crossbow broke this week and I’ve been having some bad tremors. Praying if I do see a deer I can keep it together or shoot between the shakes.

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County
Gonna look like a window shattering when I touch this crossgun off. Already had 3 does come thru at 60 yards. Too windy for that today. It was snow when I came in at noon. Turned to rain and now sleet. I'm freezin lol
PXL_20220116_210944141_copy_864x1536.jpg

Apr 9, 2012
Skunked this morning (literally a skunk and no deer). Went out this evening with no standards but all that showed up were a few dinks at last light. Really wanted to get some meat but didn’t want to mess with the freezing rain/snow. Looking forward to next year.