last night's haul

KYBH4Life

Banned
Feb 13, 2011
My uncle to my son and I fishing to a great little pond last night. Did not get to fish but about an hour and a half. Pretty steady action, especially on some bass as it was getting dark. I caught 5 on 5 casts to the same exact spot. These are the biggest gills I have ever caught.

Learned something cleaning them about an hour ago. My knife skills suck on panfish! Haven't done enough gill fishing in years....no problems on the bass.

20150514_174723.jpg

20150514_174739.jpg

Wish I had better pics but battery on my phone died as soon as I took second pic.

KYBH4Life

Banned
Feb 13, 2011
Those fillets ought to be done soaking now. What time is supper? I've heard those Cross boys know how to cook fish pretty good!
Lol!! Indeed we do! Where did ya hear that?

I would really be more than happy to have ya out for dinner. Your boys included. Dont hesitate to let me know. Wild game, salad, taters, a few home brews, anytime bud.

KYBH4Life

Banned
Feb 13, 2011
I was at a party last weekend showing these pics and a friend showed me his pics. He caught 60 hybrids with some 14" long and 2 1/2" thick. Freaking monsters!

wvboy

Fawn
Oct 20, 2014
rowan, ky
Looks like you were fishing by a power plant. Those are huge! I have never eaten them until last week-love them! Good catch.

Latest posts