Last Debate Who’s Watching

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rcb216, Oct 22, 2020.

1. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Fixed it for ya.

2. JR in KY

JR in KY 12 pointer

Jan 25, 2006
    The Occupied South
    My Late Father was a lifelong Democrat so therefore many years ago I registered the same way.
    I corrected that mistake many years ago also.
    If my dad was alive today he would definitely NOT be voting for the Rat party.

I may not always vote for a Republican.....BUT I will Damsure NEVER vote for a Democrat....ever.

Feedman, barney, aaronc and 4 others like this.
  3. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

The divide is getting bigger each year.

4. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    Ataulbe1, riverboss, barney and 4 others like this.
  5. High Rack

High Rack 12 pointer

Dec 21, 2009
    in the hills
    Trump thumped Joe's ass last night, and exposed the slow one on his take on oil, this will give Trump a big boost in several states that might have been tighter than last election. Trump hit the slow one on his selling out the VP office, this will also play with some swing voter's and independents. He did well on the stage by calling out slow ones 47 years of doing zero for the country and the people, he hit the right notes on issues that will concern those that have yet to vote and was waiting to hear this debate before going to the poll. Trump 2020.

Feedman, Wildcat, barney and 5 others like this.
  6. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson 12 pointer

Dec 26, 2004
    Western Ky.
    I wonder how many watched the debate last night and wished they hadn't early voted for Joe?

Feedman, JR PORTER, bigbonner and 2 others like this.
  7. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 10 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    Ha,ha,ha,ha ..... It ain't like the dumbasses hadn't been told.
    That's why they wanted everyone to vote by mail and early

drakeshooter likes this.
  8. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    I’d say not very many. I think most minds are set no matter what. I know I am and fortunately people have the right to be wrong.

9. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Doesn’t surprise me that you half wits saw a different debate than most Americans did ... you’ve been conditioned to believe bullshit and lies for so long, that’s all you see. You simply no longer have the ability to recognize the truth. Luckily, this shitshow of a so called presidency is in free fall and crashing soon.

mudhole crossing likes this.
  10. Mainbeam

Mainbeam 12 pointer

Jul 7, 2012
    Dude ..... you really should get some medicine or something. You use to talk half ass coherently but your off your meds or something. I live in rural America and do you wanna know where you find the Biden signs??? In the ghetto !!!! That’s where you find them. I was in three counties a week ago and had to take a trip through the hood in one county and that’s all you saw was Biden signs. The same hood where grown ass healthy men were having a cornhole tournament on a Wednesday morning before lunch. Keep grabbing straws you imbecile you’ll surely grab the long one one of these days lmao. The people I see supporting his ass are irrelevant human beings with no purpose. Folks that aren’t out here grinding trying to make this country all it can be. I made more money under Trump in the first two years then I made in 8 with that last bunch of Morons in office. I’ll vote for my wallet. Life is GOOD......

Feedman, RLWEBB, littlebear and 3 others like this.
  11. Meatstick

Meatstick 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    With your prediction track record thus far, I now feel confident in Trump's re-election. Thanks for clearing it up

12. See what I mean? Not one fact just ad hominem attacks lol. Dumbest douche on this board (THAT is saying a lot) yet he’s given a platform to spew verbal diarrhea and is treated by some of y’all as worthy of respect lol. He’s a fn retard, ignore him and he’ll slink back under his rock.

Here retard, I know you don’t have a clue what “ad hominem” is lol:

“Abusive ad hominem argument (or direct ad hominem) is associated with an attack to the character of the person carrying an argument. This kind of argument, besides usually being fallacious, is also counterproductive, as a proper dialogue is hard to achieve after such an attack.”

aaronc, Trapper Delk and Meatstick like this.
  13. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

You guys just can’t accept that Trump supporters are a fringe minority. You may be a majority on this site or in this state, but countrywide you’re in the minority and viewed very unfavorably,

14. Meatstick

Meatstick 12 pointer

Oct 25, 2013
    Washington County
    Talk to me next Tuesday, O'fer

15. Tankt

Tankt 10 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Truth like Trump is a foreign operative?

Forgive us all for not believing your bullshit.