Last Debate Who’s Watching

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rcb216, Oct 22, 2020.

1. grouseguy

grouseguy Cyber-Hunter

Maybe .... my”Pa” was, and is, a D ... a life long union member/rep ... and my Baptist minister grandfather and WWII vet was a D ... and shared his conflict with me of “voting for that colored boy”, but did it TWICE before passing at 99, because his sense of right and wrong overrode the prejudices of his upbringing.

My family will continue to use independent thought.

2. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    Maybe I can understand voting for “that colored boy” once so your Pa could feel better. Twice? Are you effn serious?

Worst president in history and by a long shot. What your Pa fought against in WWII, that president induced into this country. You have never had an independent thought in your life and I bet your Pa would vote for Trump in 2020. Not because he is racist, because he knows what zero and his party is infecting this country with. If you are who some lowlife doxxed you to be, I bet you have already voted for Trump.

I probably won’t vote for mcconnell because he is the swamp. Just like joe. Why can’t you or your party say the same? Never mind, I know you voted Trump. Guarantee it

High Rack likes this.
  3. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    I fully remember the dilemma the old Dem's around here had voting for a "colored boy". It was election day before they made their minds up. LMAO

Trapper Delk likes this.
  4. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 10 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    was this close IMG_20201012_174415.jpg to going to jail last night

Feedman, barney, aaronc and 1 other person like this.
  5. kyoutdoorsman

kyoutdoorsman 12 pointer

Jan 19, 2016
    After last night I think there will be a big trump train coming to a town near you,

barney, aaronc, bigbonner and 2 others like this.
  6. Thomas Roberts

Thomas Roberts 8 pointer

Sep 5, 2019
    Falls of Rough Kentucky
    I loved it when he looked into the camera to tell everyone they were going to die but if they elected him he would cure covid. Also lecturing Trump on how deadly it is even though Trump and his inner circle were the ones that actually had it and didn't even get sick. "Come on man" Joe is just a moron.

7. bigbonner

bigbonner 12 pointer

Aug 5, 2015
    Joe Biden is a Idiot " so by the way, all you teachers out there , not that many are going to die , so don't worry about it, so don't worry about it , come on"

Taken from comment at 2:21:48

Dark Cloud, Thomas Roberts and barney like this.
  8. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    Joe prepared 5 days for that performance??

9. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 10 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    LMAO

10. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    I personally know 16 life long Democrats that will be voting for Trump.

This is what the liberals NEVER get. They see ALL Democrats voting one way and ALL Republicans voting a different way.

Remember a guy named Reagan?? He won 49 states TWICE. Where were the Democrats?? They were VOTING FOR HIM. Remember the Reagan Democrats???

11. aaronc

aaronc 12 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
    Isn't Pelosi worth an ungodly amount of $$$ too,.....Id like to see her taxes, but the good people of Kalifornia keep voting her in. No doubt the scattered brain persona is just a front,...I'm sure she is really a Warren Buffett underneath all that dipsh!tness.

12. Please don’t lend credence to anything the resident turd posts. He jerks chains to see who he can get a rise out of. Zero substance as usual, he only posted “bullshit” lol to get a rise out of a few and he succeeded.

13. Regulator623

Regulator623 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2006
    Eastern Kentucky
    I'm proof of that...I'm one of those old dinosaur conservative democrats who hasn't voted for a national or state party candidate in a long time. Only reason I've stayed registered as a D is because of the local races....that will change in January though.

14. KYote-Krusher

KYote-Krusher 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2006
    South Central Kentucky

Exactly right. Hell ... he just admitted he comes from a long line of idiots ... why in the world would anybody listen to ANYTHING he says!! :D:D

aaronc, littlebear and drakeshooter like this.