Last Debate Who’s Watching

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rcb216, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    All we have besides...
    Hand written notes from CIA Brennan?
    Txts from FBI Strokz?
    FBI Lawyer already prosecuted for tampering with emails and evidence?
    Fraud committed to establish FISA warrants?
    The Dossier has been verified to have come from Hillary's Camp and used by Comey to convene the SPECIAL COUNSEL! Using again another Democrat with dementia.
    Hunters computer has been verified and IS NOT fake but very very real and did belong to him.
    Bank transfers have been verified
    Emails and TWO business partners turning on Hunter as we speak

You know GG...just because the media doesn't report this stuff doesn't mean it didn't happen. Shit Mueller didnt even know the Dossier existed. The stupid 60 minutes bitch didnt know the NSA Director had said the computer emails were verified and not Russian disinformation. The Left is in BUBBLE and seems to want to stay there.

EC, Trapper Delk, Tankt and 4 others like this.
  2. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Everything witnessed for the last 5 years including blm is see I a.

Dark Cloud, KYote-Krusher and aaronc like this.
  3. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.
    Everybody, ask yourself this. Are YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ready for this??? Are you really???

EC likes this.
  4. Tankt

Tankt 8 pointer

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Outstanding post, sir! You laid it all out there. Facts! Not disinformation. Not propaganda. Not biased.

Let's see if the V.I. will respond. Doubtful for sure.

barney likes this.
  5. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    the Democrats spent alot of money, setting this scam up. Tax payers Paid for the investigation, one way or another.

Trapper Delk likes this.
  6. 00noturkey

00noturkey 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2011
    High Grove
    Nancy, is all ready planing for Joe's demise. then the twit-nit, runs the country for a while, something big is planed for her, blamed, on the right, maybe librarians. it would be nice not to hear false words, but i dont want to see her die because of it. i'd rather she, could duke it out with Nancy. maybe make Nancy, eat Tex-Mex food, stead of ice cream.
    Nancy, might get warmed up, with the right spices. Joe and Chuck, aint doing it, Yet.
    [Cant blame them].
    Come on>MAN, words to mislead/by those who do mislead. Less then nothing, is still less.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
    barney likes this.