Last Day ML who’s out

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by turkeyfan, Dec 17, 2017.

1. turkeyfan

turkeyfan 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2004
    Richmond, KY
    back in at Scoot county. Haven’t seen a buck since rifle. Got a big fatty Doe yesterday now just needs antler. Good luck everyone.

2. hossamassey

hossamassey 6 pointer

Jan 18, 2006
    I'm out in Pike county. Seen 5 does. Nothing with antlers yet. I'm just excited to see deer. My last three hunts I didn't see anything.

3. Seen 12 doe yesterday,trying to talk myself into going today

4. captain71

captain71 10 pointer

Nov 3, 2011
    Western Ky
    Nothing this morning. I seen 4 small bucks running together yesterday evening looking for a doe. I will looking for a buck when I get back with my bow.

5. turkeyfan

turkeyfan 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2004
    Richmond, KY
    Nothing for me this morning. Going to grad something to eat and back in stand. This rain may have them moving a little earlier this evening.

6. sdorton

sdorton 6 pointer

Apr 10, 2013
    KY
    Haven’t seen a deer today.

7. docbuck

docbuck 10 pointer

Nov 28, 2014
    western ky
    Supposed to have best movement according to moon (questionable) for next couple hours, just got in blind after working a few hours this morning. My son hit a vine just in front of an 8 point that came out with 3 spikes in the same spot he hit the doe yesterday morning. It was an awesome day but he wants one more shot at a buck. He doesn’t know his very own crossbow is on its way from the North Pole

Strut 'N' Buck and xbokilla like this.
  8. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    Doin some family stuff today. Didn't see jack yesterday morning. In the PM I got down on the ground in some thick stuff close to bedding area and thicket and rattled in a stud! Of course he came sprinting in behind me and got within 20 yds and had me pegged before I could even move my gun. Still I had about given up and had my best encounter of the year and proof calling works this time of year. Good luck all!

rockhousehunter likes this.
  9. riverboss

riverboss 12 pointer

Jan 26, 2009
    northern ky
    Filled my buck tag this morning.
    Not a monster but still very nice. This was my first yr hunting the late mz season, I really enjoyed it.

preachnhunt, carnivore and elkaholic like this.
  10. xbokilla

xbokilla 12 pointer

Jun 28, 2012
    My 75 year old pops love late ML better than any other time. He'll bundle up like the Christmas Story kid just to sit in a blind with his ML this time of year.

killer3862 likes this.
  11. elkaholic

elkaholic 12 pointer

Jan 12, 2012
    Pendleton County
    My freezer is full so I am taking a buddy to my hot spot in just a little while.

12. turkeyfan

turkeyfan 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2004
    Richmond, KY
    Good luck hope your buddy gets one.

13. captain71

captain71 10 pointer

Nov 3, 2011
    Western Ky
    Setting here this evening hopping to see a good buck or a doe. If it doesn't happen back to the old bow next weekend.

14. Powerstro284

Powerstro284 8 pointer

Jun 12, 2014
    Rough river
    Hunted morning and after noon this morning I got to see a bob cat so that was Awsome but no deer today. Back at it with the bow next weekend!

15. flyingnectar

flyingnectar Spike

Oct 30, 2014
    Metcalfe County
    Saw 9 yesterday evening about the same tonight was not wanting a doe but glad to see good movement. Had a 8 push does at last light.

Hope for a good snow bow hunt now!