Landing nets

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Pops got into the bass again this morning. First cast, first fish, about a 3 lb Ky on a Pop R. Bait got tangled up in net pretty bad. He said he fiddled with it a few minutes, then brought out the pocket knife. lol. He said I couldn't wait any more. He needs a new landing net. He caught three 4 lbish largemouths and had two Ky's 3ish. Caught 15+ all on top. He's going back in the morning. Sure wish I could go with him. Are there any landing nets out there that don't get tangled up with trebles so bad, that really work?

WaterDog88

12 pointer
Jul 28, 2008
Kentucky
Pops got into the bass again this morning. First cast, first fish, about a 3 lb Ky on a Pop R. Bait got tangled up in net pretty bad. He said he fiddled with it a few minutes, then brought out the pocket knife. lol. He said I couldn't wait any more. He needs a new landing net. He caught three 4 lbish largemouths and had two Ky's 3ish. Caught 15+ all on top. He's going back in the morning. Sure wish I could go with him. Are there any landing nets out there that don't get tangled up with trebles so bad, that really work?
Amy rubber net should do. Fishpond nomad is what I carry for trout and creek bass

CRFmxracer

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2010
louisville kentucky
Yea, they make rubber netting that doesn’t get tangled bad, mine is from bass pro

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
Walmart carries the Frabil's with the rubber netting. I like the ones I've used for sure.

Latest posts