Lake

Discussion in 'Community Forum' started by Drahts, May 23, 2020.

1. Drahts

Drahts 12 pointer

Apr 7, 2015
    KY
    So at Grayson lake in Carter county, they have all the places to park and walk in to fish roped off so people don’t congregate. So now everyone has to go to the three ramps and there are 100-200 folk there. Good job #teamkentucky. Bunch of dumbasses.

2. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
  3. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    The stupidity is beyond belief. Same as limiting business hours and jamming the same amount of people into a shorter time frame. Or banning paint sales, two similar businesses next door to each other and one is deemed non essential. Bassackwards! I dont care if its City State or Fed they dont have a lick of business/common sense.

Winchester94 likes this.
  4. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    Sherriff's Office for this county purchased all standard spray bottles, with the exception of one, from the farm center I visited today, allegedly for use in disinfecting the courthouse. I am glad they left one bottle for me to purchase, but all made me wonder if the courthouse has never been properly cleaned, and what was previously utilized.

Winchester94 likes this.