12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
CCEE116B-D923-4B8E-9CAF-42CF0D158C0D.jpeg

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
And i love it ! Has electric lift, sink , inside stove, gas furnace, all of which i never use. Sleep 6 comfortably, which is all i do with a camper anyway. Easy to pull, and roomy. I had a 25ft travel trailer, prefer this.

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Im pumped about tennessee buck hollow shoot next weekend, TBOF following weekend, working with the best bunch of guys week setting up tradfest, tradfest, tn clasic, howard hill shoot, great lakes lingbow invitational, and anything else i can hit. Hoping to do mojam for first time ever

Sandman73

6 pointer
Dec 1, 2004
Paris Ky
And i love it ! Has electric lift, sink , inside stove, gas furnace, all of which i never use. Sleep 6 comfortably, which is all i do with a camper anyway. Easy to pull, and roomy. I had a 25ft travel trailer, prefer this.
Sounds like a real Taj Mahal compared to jman's hefty bag. It has some "adhesive material" modifications here and there.

Sandman73

6 pointer
Dec 1, 2004
Paris Ky
Im pumped about tennessee buck hollow shoot next weekend, TBOF following weekend, working with the best bunch of guys week setting up tradfest, tradfest, tn clasic, howard hill shoot, great lakes lingbow invitational, and anything else i can hit. Hoping to do mojam for first time ever
Where are the shoots the next 2 weeks?