KY now has a snitch line

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Yep, saved me typing that.

Feedman, barney and slobear like this.
  2. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

The constitution has no provision to be suspended for illness, regardless of how widespread it may be. You are free to choose your path in life, and others should be free to choose theirs. Also, there is no argument you can make to support the lockdowns that also can't be used to justify taking away guns. So either you're for freedom, or you're not. Which is it?

3. Move along, nothing to see here.
    98C26134-8B5B-4967-B8E5-EDEE2333213B.png

Feedman, Nock and barney like this.
  4. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Stay safe? From what?? Butt Smear you're full of sh!t.

barney, Winchester94 and ojibwa62 like this.
  5. Starting to think maybe your dry run theory might hold water. You know the motto, never let a crisis go to waste. And so far brother we’ve shown we will bend over and take anything.

EC, Nock, barney and 1 other person like this.
  6. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    Saw this in full bloom yesterday on the news , some nosey busy body video'd a bunch of teens playing basketball and turned them in.

The park is now mostly closed including all the playground equipment..

So get back in your house and shut up..

I have a feeling our founders are spinning..

7. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    FYI, based on today's numbers, world-wide, the death rate for this is 4.6%.
    In the US, 1.5%.
    In Ky, 2.0%.
    In KY, if you threw out Jefferson Co (Louisville), 1.4%. Jefferson Co is at 6.5%

2% of Ky's population is 88,000. So if every man, woman, and child got it, that's how many you can expect would die based on today's numbers. Might seem like a big number, and it would be if they all died at once, but it would take months for this many people to catch it and die. 50,000 of them would come from Jefferson Co, fwiw.

carnivore and drakeshooter like this.
  8. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Demand to know your accusers!

ojibwa62 likes this.
  9. Campfire

Campfire 6 pointer

Oct 24, 2019
    Camp
    I don’t like it but at this point I wish Trump would declare Marshal Law for the whole country for the month of April. Lockdown every town, city and state. After that we should all be able to get back to work. The problem with this virus is so many people have it that are asymptomatic so they are carrying it to someone else and don’t know it so when some people ignore the shutdowns they are only hurting theirselves eiither healthwise or economically in the long run. The shutdowns are hurting the economy but if we don’t nip it in the bud it will linger and kill the economy for longer and more people will be infected. I say attack the situation aggressively and 100%. Git it done then we can move on to normal living. Hopefully. Otherwise we are gonna have a lot more deaths and suffering from an economic depression that could last for years.

Junglekat and mudhole crossing like this.
  10. Got my card yesterday,as I travel out of state,something coming

11. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Mt Washington
    An older friend of mine headed to Indiana today to buy seeds, onion sets, plants etc for his little store he runs. At some point he got turned around and told to get back across the river. He tried to explain he was getting stuff for his business but, they did not believe him.

12. Trapper Delk

Trapper Delk 6 pointer

Feb 10, 2020
    Central Kentucky.
    KY always had a snitch line it is 911
    Around here snitches get stitches so what you think you seen mind your own business :confused::mad:

Campfire likes this.
  13. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    He's surely a dweeb, as previously surmised... :rolleyes: