KY now has a snitch line

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ojibwa62, Mar 25, 2020.

1. ojibwa62

ojibwa62 12 pointer

Jul 1, 2018
    NOTW
    I have no idea what your talking about.. :p

EdLongshanks likes this.
  2. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 6 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    I guess Andy wants you to rat on your neighbor having to much fun at their house, cookouts, drink parties, etc....

ojibwa62 likes this.
  3. davers

davers 12 pointer

Jul 14, 2014
    Kentucky
    It's not nice to snitch....:)

Marsh CallUser likes this.
  4. HuntressOfLight

HuntressOfLight 12 pointer

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky

The goober purportedly gave this weak/lame excuse:

"We've had a number of questions about how to report circumstances that we believe to be dangerous."

Ky Labor Cabinet Employees are taking the calls. I thought police were always supposed to be contacted, via 911, for "dangerous" situations.

Pass the number around, telling all to anonymously call and report his leadership as "dangerous". When enough do so, flooding the lines, it should permanently force shutdown of the Narodny Komissariat Vnutrennikh Del, People’s Commissariat of Internal Affairs (NKVD) telephone number.

https://images.app.goo.gl/pqQ6AfdSYRyX2MbJ7

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
  5. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    Gee....one little crisis and we get a Soviet style snitch line.

6. baknblack

baknblack 10 pointer

Jan 30, 2014
    Mt Washington
    I just got papers from my employer to carry with me. Do they know something is coming? Makes me wonder.

7. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    We've already had a visit by a health dept inspector because an employee, or ex-employee called in a complaint that we were operating with sick employees. We aren't/weren't and her report said as much. She also told us that she didn't really believe it and they've been getting all kinds of similar calls. This was about 2 weeks ago when all of this was first coming out.

So if you're in a business where some employees think you should shut down and the money fairy will pay their rent and car payments, be ready for this.

Brody, Dark Cloud, barney and 2 others like this.
  8. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    Best to give employees such as that the worst tasks imaginable, until they either quit or get with the program.

9. Tankt

Tankt Spike

Dec 26, 2019
    Kentucky
    Me too

10. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    butler co
    I did today as well.

11. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky
    Burn the papers, shove them in an envelope, and address it to whomever provided them, along with a separate envelope containing a copy of the U.S. Constitution. Highly doubtful you would be terminated, and if so, you have a strong legal case.

12. joelwalters

joelwalters Spike

Aug 19, 2014
    N. Ky
    You dummies who just woke up from some sort of coma, we are in a middle of a pandemic. We now have more cases than any other country on the globe. Unless we get serious about containing this disease, it is going to cripple our society as we know it. People you know are going to die, people in your family are going to die, you may die. Wake up. Stop this nonsense. It may be unamerican, it may be detestable, but it will save someone you know. Follow the guidelines, stay home unless you have to, suck it up and stop spreading the disease.

grouseguy likes this.
  13. HuntressOfLight

Nov 23, 2019
    Kentucky

Common sense: if you are sick, you should remain home and get to feeling better, but if you begin developing symptoms beyond your control, you should contact your physician, or if life threatening, call an ambulance. Nothing has changed with that logic for decades. If you are high risk, it's prudent to take the additional precautions, which is also common sense and no different than previous decades. If all is well, you don't need to "stay home", but you should practice the social distancing of 6' and proper hygeine. It's not like the bug is a bolt of lightning, which can unexpectantly strike during sunny skies.

Due to faulty disease models and lack of testing, we don't really know where we are in the pandemic. That's a big bug problem. We could be in the beginning, middle, end, or even beginning a second cycle. The CDC guidelines recommend something entirely different than what many Democrat governors and media outlets are peddling, via fear mongering coupled with nudging (social engineering), and that's an even bigger problem. People should be vigilant regarding such and take exception to that.

14. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Rememember to also never occupy a vehicle,eat bacon/red meat,eggs,sugary products, climb ladders, swim after eating, and never ever remove tag from mattress! Calm down man!

In no shape,form,or sarcasm am I downplaying this situation. I can’t blame anyone who doesn’t have an erection for third world status or aspires to live under a dictatorship though.

Duckwisperer, barney, Nock and 2 others like this.
  15. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Where's the Constitutional right to know your accuser?

KYote-Krusher likes this.