Ky Gun Co., lots of ammo

bdbrown66

8 pointer
Oct 18, 2013
Just another reason to be a reloader. As long as I keep supplies on hand, I can whip up some ammo in no time. I load for just about every caliber I shoot.

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County
Just another reason to be a reloader. As long as I keep supplies on hand, I can whip up some ammo in no time. I load for just about every caliber I shoot.
Yessir. Other than .223 noise makers, slugs, and plinkin pistol rounds, I reload everything we shoot. I have enough put back to keep my son supplied after I'm gone, maybe even his kids, and buy more every chance I get. But this was all set up before this supply shortage BS. It'd be hard for a fella to set up for reloading right now, if not impossible.

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky
Yessir. Other than .223 noise makers, slugs, and plinkin pistol rounds, I reload everything we shoot. I have enough put back to keep my son supplied after I'm gone, maybe even his kids, and buy more every chance I get. But this was all set up before this supply shortage BS. It'd be hard for a fella to set up for reloading right now, if not impossible.
I haven't been to the Kentucky Gun Company since 2019. At that time they had a good stock of reloading components, at good prices. I ordered some Lit'Gun powder from Midsouth last week via the internet, paying DOUBLE the price of the powder, with the tax, shipping, and Haz-Mat charges. Before the powder order, I bought 1,000 CCI-400 SR primers paying over $100!! Just back around 5 years ago I could have purchased those primers for $15 or less!!!

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
I haven't been to the Kentucky Gun Company since 2019. At that time they had a good stock of reloading components, at good prices. I ordered some Lit'Gun powder from Midsouth last week via the internet, paying DOUBLE the price of the powder, with the tax, shipping, and Haz-Mat charges. Before the powder order, I bought 1,000 CCI-400 SR primers paying over $100!! Just back around 5 years ago I could have purchased those primers for $15 or less!!!
Anyone that would sell anything at 5 years ago prices would never have any ammo in stock, and they could not buy more.

Latest posts