KTBA Shoot - August 13

Jun 28, 2020
Taylor county
Are there going to be any hair jokes?.........cause if there is, I'm losing interest in providing $3 to the abusers! I mean, I bring Ale-8, water, sardines, provide transportation down there and yet "some people" want another $3! Eh gosh...........This is a rough crowd!

Where's Jordan in all of this??.......I need a "wing man" for support and can't find him anywhere!!
I’m here… actually in Myrtle beach right now but plan on attending…

You mean my 40$ memebership fee doesn’t come with a camp pass?

What about fishing pole rentals??

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003

Hey Bud! I'm using you as a case study. Once I see all the benefits you receive, I'll make my decision on whether or not to spend my $3 accumulation fund on a membership. LOL!

Enjoy the beach. I may get to take off one of these days!

Jun 28, 2020
Taylor county
Hey Bud! I'm using you as a case study. Once I see all the benefits you receive, I'll make my decision on whether or not to spend my $3 accumulation fund on a membership. LOL!

Enjoy the beach. I may get to take off one of these days!
Case study, 😂

I’m gonna make a shirt that says “Randy said I could” that way I don’t get in trouble for camping..

Yeah the beach is beating me down, parasailing in an hour, then to the beach.

Tomorrow up early again, we renter a fishing charter, gonna try catch a few fish or baby sharks…no rest for the wicked I suppose

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.

What about

If you have a Mercer Fish and Game Club membership , you have a camp pass.
We discussed once before the KTBA membership benefits, reduced shoot fee (sorta) and promised hard labor, for life.
No membership gets you fishing pole rentals of the $6 wal mart fishing poles, not at any price!
If Jesus Christ walks up, he is denied fishing pole use.
Those are to remain, untouched, in the box, in the way, in the club house.
So the world can see our generousity….., I guess….
🤔

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Case study, 😂

I’m gonna make a shirt that says “Randy said I could” that way I don’t get in trouble for camping..

Yeah the beach is beating me down, parasailing in an hour, then to the beach.

Tomorrow up early again, we renter a fishing charter, gonna try catch a few fish or baby sharks…no rest for the wicked I suppose
NIX THE T SHIRT !
Anything Randy says, means nothing !
I will be posting a legal disclaimer on that.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I haven’t shot a recurve bow in years. If anyone wants to take the time to help me get set up again PM me. Last time I shot one I was still getting splinters from my arrows…. Been a minute.

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
I haven’t shot a recurve bow in years. If anyone wants to take the time to help me get set up again PM me. Last time I shot one I was still getting splinters from my arrows…. Been a minute.
Little FR, we're having a lot of fun with it for sure. It's just that you have to really watch your wallet around this bunch. You wouldn't believe how bad they want your $3 time after time! They know no limits!!

Come out and shoot with us!

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
I was hoping he could come. I have a real cool seat you can hunt off of, that I was going to try to sell him. Maybe next time............

Latest posts