KTBA Shoot - August 13

Sandman73

6 pointer
Dec 1, 2004
Paris Ky
I'm planning to come. My son Jared plans to join us as well. He had a really good time when he shot with us in May.

Maybe Jman will put his $3 in the pot this time. I've heard he's really been practicing up for season.

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
Are there going to be any hair jokes?.........cause if there is, I'm losing interest in providing $3 to the abusers! I mean, I bring Ale-8, water, sardines, provide transportation down there and yet "some people" want another $3! Eh gosh...........This is a rough crowd!

Where's Jordan in all of this??.......I need a "wing man" for support and can't find him anywhere!!

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
Hey Randy, not trying to put you on the hot seat but just trying to prepare for Saturday. Any chance for camping Friday night? Not a deal breaker if not, just gonna pull out the illustrious pop-up if we were. Any thoughts?

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County
Me and Jr will be at the church shoot at Camp Calvary, bout 12 miles from the KTBA shoot. If y'all make a round in Harrodsburg and want a change of scenery, head up to Mackville and shoot anothern.
I'll be there with a decked out compound tho, so @Jman maybe might not have to help me find as many arrows lol.

Sandman73

6 pointer
Dec 1, 2004
Paris Ky
Are there going to be any hair jokes?.........cause if there is, I'm losing interest in providing $3 to the abusers! I mean, I bring Ale-8, water, sardines, provide transportation down there and yet "some people" want another $3! Eh gosh...........This is a rough crowd!

Where's Jordan in all of this??.......I need a "wing man" for support and can't find him anywhere!!

Rough crowd? You can handle it! You've got thick hide! No hair jokes here.....Nobody has even started on the O.L.D. jokes. You might ought to pay the extra $3 as hush money. Nah that wouldn't work.

Sandman73

6 pointer
Dec 1, 2004
Paris Ky
If the weather man's forecast holds this may be the best shooting weather yet for the year. Clear overnight Friday with a low in the mid 50's and high in the upper 70s with sunshine. 🌞 A touch of fall in the air.

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
You guys will have to talk it over with Jimmy, im headed to Michigan this weekend to shoot with nephew, and great nephew. If any of you guys have a game farm membership( and key) then you can camp anytime you want.
I know you guys like buying memberships and all the perks that go with them….🥴

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
Me and Jr will be at the church shoot at Camp Calvary, bout 12 miles from the KTBA shoot. If y'all make a round in Harrodsburg and want a change of scenery, head up to Mackville and shoot anothern.
I'll be there with a decked out compound tho, so @Jman maybe might not have to help me find as many arrows lol.
Hold a REAL steady aim, Meat! They are a lot harder to find from a compound!

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
You guys will have to talk it over with Jimmy, im headed to Michigan this weekend to shoot with nephew, and great nephew. If any of you guys have a game farm membership( and key) then you can camp anytime you want.
I know you guys like buying memberships and all the perks that go with them….🥴
Say it isn't true!! Does this mean that we don't get any more Grinder action until January??? Oh Man!! Whatever will we do???

Latest posts