KTBA pre gun season hunt 2020

Discussion in 'Traditional Archery' started by grinder, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    Glad you are better carpdaddy

2. Carpdaddy

Carpdaddy 10 pointer

May 12, 2016
    Corbin, Ky
    Xop, Very familiar to the Lone Wolf, read somewhere that same guy owned Lone Wolf and sold, then started this one. Don’t know that to be true.

3. Nock

Nock 12 pointer

Sep 9, 2012
    Butler co
    Good looking stand. Like how that bar folds down out of your way. Looks a lot lighter than my old API.

4. Jman

Jman 10 pointer

Feb 14, 2003
    True. I have the XOP Hand Climber and the Lone Wolf Hand Climber. Interchangable parts. You won't be disappointed with the XOP Sit & Climb you have. Super light and easy to use. More deer gonna hit the ground!! LOL!

5. Carpdaddy

Carpdaddy 10 pointer

May 12, 2016
    Corbin, Ky
    I will probably end up getting just the hand climber also. I usually climb without sitting on the bar anyway even on my current climber. I even looked at taking the bar off, but there is still more to the top section. Guess I need to swap you out of one of yours! Last night I ordered one of the Hazmore net seats, I use them on all my stands, don’t like bulky!

6. Jman

Jman 10 pointer

Feb 14, 2003
    I agree re bulk. Hazmore? Not familiar with them. I've been trying to make my own. I'll check them out.

Back to the stand, you will only need the top unit. It is ideal for bow hunting. Absolutely zero interference with your bow while in it. However, I can't figure out how to sleep in it without sailing out of there! LOL!