Kiss or Don't Kiss

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment' started by Coach74, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Jughead

Jughead Banned

Nov 14, 2006
    Kentucky
    i have one but i havent paid attention to it in a long time.

2. 30pointbuck

30pointbuck Spike

Oct 11, 2004
    glasgow ky
    Kiss kiss

Put the tip of one finger on the corner of your lips where your kisser button hits . Now smile then purse your lips as to kiss . You will notice a very dramatic difference in location . I can't keep my lips in the same place for every shot ( u might i can't ). Use another anchor point that doesnt move around . I place the nuckle of my index finger under my ear for a sure anchor each time when shooting a release . If i'm shooting a recurve i use the canine tooth on the right side as an anchor point . Happy hunting .

3. muzzy125acc

muzzy125acc 12 pointer

Oct 31, 2002
    PULASKI CO..
  4. sheperd

sheperd 10 pointer

Nov 4, 2003
    Bardstown, Ky
    I shot without one for years, never had a real problem. I started using one a few years ago. The anchor point is the main thing, with me a kisser just helps me out in the woods when the old heart is pumping.

5. Georgia Transplant

Georgia Transplant 10 pointer

May 22, 2008
    Western Kentucky
    If it were Tiffany I would lay one on her.:D

6. bigkentuck7

bigkentuck7 6 pointer

Aug 9, 2008
    west point ky
    it will throw ur bow out of sight... i was shooting with out one too than but one one... and shoot horrible... just keep shooting with out one...