King Andy & the anti-science tyranny

Discussion in 'Politics' started by James Scott White, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Journette

Journette 6 pointer

Jul 22, 2016
    Caldwell County
    I would like you to State the evidence show me or quit making up b*******

2. FF/EMT516

FF/EMT516 6 pointer

Nov 22, 2020
    Blackrock, Ky
    And I get not wanting the govt to tell you what to do. I don’t want them telling me what to do either but I’ve seen the proof, at least with me that they work. Not trying to start an argument but I see everyone else posting their opinions and thought I would share mine.

Journette likes this.
  3. Strutter

Strutter Cyber-Hunter

Dec 9, 2001
    USA.
    If the mask was working for you, why in the world would you get vaccinated? If the vaccines worked, why does everybody that has been vaccinated still have to wear a mask?

Dark Cloud, 00noturkey, Nock and 3 others like this.
  4. 120+

120+ 12 pointer

Well, the Pfizer vax was kept really cold so.......

5. All I’ve heard for close to 18 months is masks aren’t to prevent those wearing them from getting this Chinese Flu, it’s to prevent you from spreading it to others. Now an EMT, a medical pro, is telling us all he didn’t get the Chinese Flu because he wore one. Wow. Newsflash, masks do not prevent a virus a fraction the size of the holes in the mask from entering (or exiting but I digress bigly). That’s crazy talk.

6. Deadbeat

Deadbeat 6 pointer

Feb 4, 2008
    Frenchburg
    You do understand they get somewhere along the line of 15 dollars a day, per student, based on attendance. Everyone pays the school tax on their pay check, that is not where all the money comes from. And, if attendance drops below a certain percent, the school can't operate is has to close down, not sure for how long, but at least for the day.

7. EdLongshanks

EdLongshanks 12 pointer

Nov 16, 2013
    Northern Kentucky
    You don’t think they are going to pay teachers regardless?

8. bassvax

bassvax 8 pointer

Jul 25, 2007
    WKY
    You seem terrified of what may come out for the public.
    Do your own HONEST research!

9. FF/EMT516

FF/EMT516 6 pointer

Nov 22, 2020
    Blackrock, Ky
    I got vaccinated because I don’t wear a mask 24/7 and because I have a 3 year old and an 8 week old at home that I don’t want to get sick. And @drakeshooter the crazy talk I think is the people saying we’re going to be in concentration camps from taking a shot. I knew everyone would disagree with me but I have the same right to state my opinion as everyone else.

10. Deadbeat

Deadbeat 6 pointer

Feb 4, 2008
    Frenchburg
    I didn't say that, but when funds get tight it is more likely for a little different attitude from Andolf. Right now he thinks he can just push people around and dictate as he sees fit, and if people let him then he can.

DBKY likes this.
  11. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    I have no problem with you or anyone expressing their opinion. But you can only speculate by wearing a mask prevented you from getting sick. Prior to wearing a mask, how have you prevented from getting TB? Or any other airborne communicable disease? Because you haven't gotten sick? I take garlic supplement pills everyday...so I can surmise vampires haven't attacked me because of the garlic in my system.

As far as the "concentration camp" comment--read the latest from the CDC and draw your own conclusion. Put the term "camp" in the "find in this page" option under the "edit" section in your browser.

Interim Operational Considerations for Implementing the Shielding Approach to Prevent COVID-19 Infections in Humanitarian Settings
    Updated July 26, 2020
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.html

drakeshooter likes this.
  12. FF/EMT516

FF/EMT516 6 pointer

Nov 22, 2020
    Blackrock, Ky
    Prior to Covid if I had to be in contact with a suspected tb patient we took the same precautions we take now with Covid 19. Tb isn’t as prevalent anymore so you don’t have to worry as much about it. Last year my papaw had Covid and it nearly killed him and he hasn’t been the same since. It just makes sense to me to keep doing what I’m doing because it’s worked for me so far. Also, with me being vaccinated I know it’s supposed to lower the severity of my sx if I get Covid, which is good enough for me for right now. I can’t afford to be off work any longer than I have to. I don’t think a lot of people will take it seriously until it hits close to home for them as it has me, I know I didn’t take it as serious as I should have until I started seeing what it was really doing to people. I can see this conversation is going nowhere fast so I’ll just keep my opinions on stuff like this to myself from now on.

13. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA
    What type of mask have you been wearing? Hopefully you are not claiming that cloth or even surgical masks have prevented you from catching it? I’m positive you know how to properly wear a useful respirator and know the fit test requirements.

With that said, congratulations on your luck with masks and being vaccinated. I will give my opinion, you either got lucky or actually did catch it and didn’t know it. For one year we had mask mandates, the cases steadily rose each month until natural immunity and vaccines kicked in. Pre vaccine variant of course.

EC and EdLongshanks like this.
  14. Deadbeat

Deadbeat 6 pointer

Feb 4, 2008
    Frenchburg
    With the schools being forced to mask up, Andolf is just concerned about the kids, he is great at Math and Science too. BTW, there have been 2 die in the whole 20 months of covid in KY that are school aged (0-19) and that includes probables , probably the highest death rate of any category in KY for that age range (no). Go on up to 0-39 years of age and you get a whopping 56 deaths in 20 months.

https://chfs.ky.gov/agencies/dph/covid19/COVID19DailyReport.pdf

15. barney

barney 12 pointer

Oct 11, 2005
    Virus mutations are always less lethal. Always. If a virus started off being 100% deadly how far could it go? That fact has been known to science for ever and a day. I even read into it more about a year ago.

Now, as a new, "more virulent and deadly" mutation of this virus has purportedly emerged some professionals are speaking out with the truth on social media. The folks who know the truth are now being fact checked by news organizations who claim that information is false. Can't make this stuff up!

Carl, Dark Cloud, bigbonner and 5 others like this.