Kentucky will kick off first-ever ‘Muslim Day’ to promote Islamic image

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lady Hunter, Jan 10, 2020.

1. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
  2. MoMan

MoMan 6 pointer

Oct 4, 2018
    'Merica!!
    Um, why??
    It never ceases to amaze me how the libs fall all over the 'special groups' who hate America, and our traditions. I seriously wouldn't have an issue with someone coming into our Country through the proper channels, and becoming an American Citizen, AS LONG AS THEY ASSIMILATE INTO OUR AMERICAN CUSTOMS. I'm really tired of people coming here, then trying to change us into something that they left. Learn and speak English when out in public (I don't care what people do in their own homes!!), learn, and more importantly, RESPECT our heritage.

HMMMM, kind of sounds like the lib/snowflakes who leave their states that they wrecked, and then bringing their 'political baggage' to their new state!!

yote hunter, gds, Junglekat and 6 others like this.
  3. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Makes you wonder if it was all that great in 'Camelville', why'd the hell did they leave in the first place?

4. MoMan

MoMan 6 pointer

Oct 4, 2018
    'Merica!!
    Absolutely!!

5. littlebear

littlebear 12 pointer

Aug 21, 2007
    the woods
    They leave the country that turned into a shathole. Come to this country and try living just like they did there. Basically trying to turn our country into a shathole like the one they just left. Makes all the sense in the world.

00noturkey, gds, MoMan and 3 others like this.
  6. ptbrauch

ptbrauch 12 pointer

Nov 10, 2004
    The OC
    Meh, it's not officially sanctioned by the state. It's just a bunch of muslims getting together at the capitol. No different than if we were to hold a Ky Hunting Day and showed up in camo with our rifles at the capitol

Somewhat related to my comment, there's a another 2A gathering at the capitol on the 31st, for anyone who's interested.

drakeshooter likes this.
  7. EC

EC 12 pointer

Jul 13, 2003
    Louisville, KY.
    Maybe true, but maybe as far as we know, that is. Odd they've just now felt 'empowered' to do this given a new governor. Doesn't mean they've gotten money, but possibly a verbal 'blessing' and/or encouragement. I don't trust any of them nor any DemonRat.

I'd be interested in knowing more about this Jan 31 gathering.

MoMan and EdLongshanks like this.
  8. Dark Cloud

Dark Cloud 12 pointer

Aug 14, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Probably another campaign promise for votes, fulfilled

JR PORTER, MoMan and barney like this.
  9. aaronc

aaronc 10 pointer

Jul 21, 2009
    Leitchfield
  10. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 10 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    That would make it impossible for the third jihad to be successful.

11. PUBLIC RAT

PUBLIC RAT 6 pointer

Feb 18, 2014
    A day of fun with our liberal governor.Lets see they could have a booth of knife sharpening for that special occasion. How about guess the persons weight with a full burqa on of course. A special book signing of love your goat not your wife. How about melon busting with stones. Good day of fun.:mad: Not!

Carl likes this.
  12. Wildcat

Wildcat 12 pointer

Jan 7, 2002
    Ledbetter, Ky.

You would be surprised how much the left tries to be more like them than an regular American.

gds and MoMan like this.
  13. Carl

Carl 12 pointer

Dec 1, 2003
    Western Kentucky
    Funny:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I may have to borrow this if it is okay??