Kentucky GOP rejects resolution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drakeshooter, Jan 24, 2021.

1. slobear

slobear 12 pointer

Nov 20, 2014
    Trump town, USA

2. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    The GOP rejected bringing the resolution forward. The media is using this to say we dont support President Trump. They were so ignorant they didn't know this would happen???????? I talked with the Bullitt co. GOP chairman at length. He understands, but these other republicans have no idea the support President Trump has in KY. HOW CAN THEY NOT!!!!!!!!! Totally outta touch. If they censured Snake McConnell like Wyoming did Liz Cheney, they would be heroes in KY.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2021
    barney, Feedman, RLWEBB and 1 other person like this.
  3. RLWEBB

RLWEBB 12 pointer

Nov 30, 2005
    Staffordsville, KY
    I think that they are afraid of what he will withhold from them, such as funds for pet projects. That’s the way it works. Our local counties get the “trickle down” graft while ol’ Mitch gets the lion’s share.

carnivore, barney and Dark Cloud like this.
  4. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    Fuck this civility crap, I read up to that stopped. It doesn't work. The only thing that works is action as seen at the Capital. Why did they make such a BFD about a few vagabonds tossing some offices? It could lead to change thats why. Voting is never going to change ANYTHING for us. Ever. This shit that this is not America IS crap. Ask ANTIFA and BLM! That is exactly what made America what it is. Here is a partial list of mostly American conflicts. American Revolution, Quasi-War, Barbury Wars, War of 1812, Texas Revolution, Mexican American Wars, Bleeding Kansas, Utah War, Browns Raid Harpers Ferry, Cortina Wars, American Civil War, Las Cuevas War, Garza Revolution, Spanish American War, Border War, Bay of Pigs. I tried to keep the list to conflicts on American soil. If CIVILITY is what made America and conflict does not belong. I am calling BS!

barney and drakeshooter like this.
  5. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Excellent commentary

Gforcetrivers likes this.
  6. reivertom

reivertom 12 pointer

Dec 17, 2007
    Greenup Co.
    We need to push some Conservatives across the finish line in the next primaries and keep it up until we have somebody we can't trust in offices. The only way to get rid of these clowns is from the ground up. It will have to start on the local levels and climb the ladder. It will take time.....we didn't get into this mass quickly and it won't change quickly.

Feedman likes this.
  7. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    We need Trump type politicians who are so confident in their message and what they believe and stand for , that they dont hesitate to speak about it. I talked with my state rep the other day. He's a good guy but he seemed to be worried and deliberate about every word he said. He didn't think much of censuring or denouncing McConnell. Every person who has voted for McConnell for the last 20 years has held their nose.

barney and drakeshooter like this.
  8. Feedman

Feedman Cyber-Hunter

May 28, 2003
    In the basement
    I agree an I think you will see lots of changes in the 2022 election.

barney likes this.
  9. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    But none of this matters if elections are fraudulent. If they can blatantly, obviously steal a US election in broad daylight and the only people brave enough to try to make a stand are labelled ad insurectionists and arrested and the politicians on their side hide under the bed, there is no hope.

Brody likes this.
  10. It won’t last, the ruse I mean. Widespread fraud of the kind being brought up here would require a hella lot of coordination among many people. One or two people didn’t do this. Sooner or later they’ll screw over another Bernie or some other fracture within their party will happen (‘rats love to eat their own) and somebody will spill all the beans. Secrets known by more than one person rarely remain so.

bondhu and barney like this.
  11. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Prayer for the Defeat of Communism and all “Revolutionary Men”

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Cross of Our Lord, Jesus Christ, and all the instruments of His Holy passion, that Thou mayest put division in the camp of Thy enemies, for as Thy Beloved Son hath said, “a kingdom divided against itself shall fall.”

bondhu, drakeshooter and reivertom like this.
  12. carnivore

carnivore 12 pointer

Nov 17, 2007
    Ky
    The Battle of Blair Mountain

13. Gforcetrivers

Gforcetrivers 12 pointer

Sep 23, 2016
    Burkesville
    GOOD ONE!

14. perrymax

perrymax 10 pointer

Jun 6, 2002
    Bullitt Co, Ky.
    Most Republicans are finger in the wind phony. Most turned their backs on the true potus. The spineless just cant learn from President Trump. Stand up and have balls and we will support you! Hal Roger's stood up and supported President Trump and us and truth January 6. All the rest cowered in the corner using the "I gotta play by the rules" b.s. excuse. Blatant, obvious election fraud is not playing by the rules!!!!

bondhu, hotdog, Trapper Delk and 3 others like this.
  15. Brody

Brody 8 pointer

Apr 7, 2019
    No place like home
    What he said ⬆️

barney likes this.