Kentucky Football is BAAACK!!! Sadly enough...

thunderstorm

10 pointer
Dec 13, 2001
Vols and Ga will be fun ge to watch. UK not in the same class. Vols killing Levis 82 yds passing and three interceptions through 3 quarters. Pitiful.
That's what I was thinking watching both games yesterday. Now it's time to switch to just watching the GOOD FB games and maybe watching UK if I don't have anything else to do. Also, first "real" BB game tonight and prime time deer hunting is kicking in. Life is good.

CalebConn16

8 pointer
May 27, 2016
I’ve defended and defended Scangerello but after that he’s got to go. I don’t understand why you run the ball and throw bubble screens and slants on one of the worst pass defenses in the NCAA. Run, run, pass, over and over and over. When he finally called pass plays it was over and panic mode. Just absolutely atrocious ancient play calling. Never going to win running the ball that many damn times when you have 3 star receivers and a ton of good tight ends. I don’t care if prime Herschel Walker is back there.

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
Let me tell you, line issues or not, Levis sucked a$$ against them. 2/3 ints were all on him. I’m not a UK diehard at anything, but have always wanted to see the football team have some success, but if I had to judge based on last night, he’s not playing in the NFL. And I, for one, have always thought he had next level potential.

Last edited:

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Let me tell you, line issues or not, Levis sucked a$$ against them. 2/3 ints we’re all on him. I’m not a UK diehard at anything, but have always wanted to see the football team have some success, but if I had to judge based on last night, he’s not playing in the NFL. And I, for one, have always thought he had next level potential.
He is over hyped and over rated. Period.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
I’ve defended and defended Scangerello but after that he’s got to go. I don’t understand why you run the ball and throw bubble screens and slants on one of the worst pass defenses in the NCAA. Run, run, pass, over and over and over. When he finally called pass plays it was over and panic mode. Just absolutely atrocious ancient play calling. Never going to win running the ball that many damn times when you have 3 star receivers and a ton of good tight ends. I don’t care if prime Herschel Walker is back there.
How many offensive coordinators have they been through during stoopids era? At what point do you question the revolving door of play callers and look to find the root of the problem?

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
How many offensive coordinators have they been through during stoopids era? At what point do you question the revolving door of play callers and look to find the root of the problem?
After watching this year you’re starting to be very convincing. Every week makes your statement about stoops stronger.

Not what I expected from the team but you’re right.

CalebConn16

8 pointer
May 27, 2016
Let me tell you, line issues or not, Levis sucked a$$ against them. 2/3 ints were all on him. I’m not a UK diehard at anything, but have always wanted to see the football team have some success, but if I had to judge based on last night, he’s not playing in the NFL. And I, for one, have always thought he had next level potential.
He’s still in the NFL and a first round pick. No doubt that hurt him last night but Josh Allen sucked in college. Look at him now

Latest posts